Thanksgiving is finally here, and for many of us, it's our first time trying to make an epic feast on our own (SOS Mom).
Whether you're a classic meat-lover, vegetarian, vegan, living in your first apartment or stuck in your dorm room, Spoon University's hooking you up with a Thanksgiving Pinterest board so you have all the necessary recipes all in one place.
If you're in your first apartment and have no clue where to start:
1. Turkey Size
2. Classic Stuffing
3. 30-Minute Thanksgiving Meal
4. Easy Pumpkin Pie Recipes
If you're stuck in the dorms and feel like all hope is lost:
5. Microwavable Thanksgiving Recipes
6. Dorm Room Thanksgiving Recipes
If you're a vegetarian and don't want anything to do with turkey:
7. Guide to a Vegetarian Thanksgiving
If you're a vegan and don't want to miss out on any of the good stuff:
8. $40 Vegan Thanksgiving Using Ingredients From Trader Joe's
9. Guide to a Vegan Thanksgiving
If you're working on your #fitness and don't want to let down the #fitfam:
10. How to Make Healthy Thanksgiving Classics
11. Healthy Alternatives to Your Favorite Thanksgiving Dishes
12. Crustless Apple Pies
And just in case you did get the chance to make it home for Mom's...
For when Mom sends you home with dope leftovers:
13. Thanksgiving Leftover Waffles
14. Leftover Sweet Potato Truffles
15. Sweet Potato Stuffing Cookies
See? Your first DIY Thanksgiving can be (almost) as epic as the ones you'll never forget having at home. And next time you're stressed and don't know WTF to eat or how to make it, check out Spoon University's Pinterest account, we'll always have your back.