We are now 26 days into the new year and some of us are on the edge of a complete binge eating session. Have no fear, it's officially national cheat day! But before you bust out the marshmallow fluff, let us make a suggestion of how to spend your cheat day.  The Datz menu is notorious for some interesting combinations that will put your waistband to the test. I have just recently discovered Datz, and I am completely infatuated - here's why:

The Cheesy Todd

What's better than mac 'n' cheese? Fried bacon jalapeño mac 'n' cheese... as buns on your cheeseburger. This Datz original will make you retire your diet and renew your gym membership. This burger is worth the extra hour on the treadmill. 

The Vandross Burger

Once you take a bite of the Vandross Burger, baby making music will begin softly playing in the background. This burger is served on a house-made glazed doughnut. Although it can be a little messy to eat, you'll be thankful to have extra glaze left on your fingers after your last bite. This burger is NSFW.

Dessert

What's a cheat meal without dessert? If your food baby isn't at full term, you can head next door to Datz Dough! Not only does the bakery have an assortment of fudge and other baked goods, they also offer ice cream... served in a doughnut cone. The ultimate cheat day finale! 

This holiday was created so that you could indulge and not feel guilty about it - so now is the time to really take advantage! Come on... you've been waiting all year for this. 

Datz is located at 2616 South Macdill Ave. Tampa, Florida 33629

MON–THURS 7 AM–10 PM

FRIDAY 7 AM–11 PM

SATURDAY 8:30 AM–11 PM

SUNDAY 8:30 AM–3 PM

BRUNCH (all day) 8:30 AM - 8 PM