coffee, beer, tea
Natali Hall

Emelia's Kitchen is different from your typical American brunch. The owner of Emelia's is Armenian, and he uses Armenian recipes with Mediterranean influences to create exotic and tasty dishes. The restaurant's website states, "The menu attempts to transport people from Northwest Arkansas to a land that only exists in fairy tales." The owners' enthusiasm for escapism through food is evident in the restaurant's relaxing atmosphere. Plus, the fun list of cocktails makes your meal even better. And if you're still waiting for the day you turn 21, you can oder a "faux-mosa" and feel just as bubbly as the rest of the table. 

Natali Hall

My favorite time to go to Emelia's is on rainy mornings, where the twinkle from the string of lights on the ceiling sets the perfect ambience. I always order The Parisian Omelet, and I'm suddenly transported to a the French coast. I've also had friends try the French Toast and Steak Omelet, and they're so hooked on these dishes that they refuse to try The Parisian!

vegetable, meat, parsley, cheese, sauce, fish
Suzanna Gibbs

Here's what I personally recommend:

Start off with a hot cup of coffee while you're waiting for your food. The waiters are great about refilling your coffee cup. If I have to flag someone down to bring me more coffee, it's not a good day; but I've never had to ask for more coffee. 

Then continue your dining experience with the Parisian Omelet, which costs $11.59, and a Bloody Mary. Be swept onto the Mediterranean coast of France with this omelet. It has brie cheese and andouille sausage and comes with a side salad and seasoned potatoes. The Parisian Omelet + Emelia's "World Famous" Bloody Mary = pure joy and happiness. 
bacon
Suzanna Gibbs
Natali Hall

With your new found knowledge of Emelia's Kitchen, don't only go to Dickson to drink, go to brunch!