Their motto speaks for itself: this ice cream is made from cashews and gluten and is dairy free. Cashew Cow is an incredible ice cream parlor that the average vegan, lactose intolerant, and ice cream lover have been looking for. With its only location in Tucson, Cashew Cow is definitely a hidden gem.

cashew cow

Photo by Selena Quintanilla

Cashew Cow serves quality and creamy ice cream that will leave you with no regrets after treating yourself. The sizes are just right and they offer quite a variety of delightful flavors.

cashew cow

Photo by Selena Quintanilla

After visiting here for the first time, I could not believe how many flavors I was able to choose from! Ranging from cookies and cream to coffee, cookie dough, vanilla raspberry swirl all the way to maple walnut, it was a tough decision. Although the flavors vary by season, the classic vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry are always available. The best part is, you can try a sample of each flavor!

cashew cow

Photo by Selena Quintanilla

Not only is the ice cream and customer service phenomenal, their interior design is breathtaking. Just look at those colorful lights; it was truly a beautiful experience.

cashew cow

Photo by Selena Quintanilla

My friend recommended for me try the strawberry and maple walnut, and she wasn’t kidding when she said it was amazing. Both were extremely rich in flavor and tasted very natural.

Being lactose-intolerant and vegan myself, this ice cream parlor exceeded my expectations. I strongly dislike the flavor of peanuts and I couldn’t even taste the cashew in every flavor I tried. My taste buds and stomach were so content after visiting, I wanted to go back and get another scoop immediately. Do yourself a favor and visit as soon as possible! (Do check out their time schedules)