Bored of your usual date night spots and want to woo your significant other with a new romantic eatery? Then take a look at these 5 DC restaurants where you and your lover can enjoy a plate of spaghetti and meatballs Lady and the Tramp style any day of the week.

5. The Melting Pot

restaurants

Photo courtesy of dc.eater.com

Located at 1110 North Glebe Road, Arlington, VA 22201. To contact, call (703) 243-4490

The Melting Pot never fails to deliver an extraordinary experience. The restaurant’s secluded booths with adjustable lighting offer an intimate atmosphere where couples can enjoy their warm pots of gooey cheese and rich melted chocolate in private. The Melting Pot is not a cheap place, but you can’t put a price tag on love.

4. Old Ebbit Grill

restaurants

Photo courtesy of dc.eater.com

Located at 675 15th Street Northwest, Washington, DC 20005. To contact, call (202) 347-4800

Old Ebbit Grill is the oldest bar in Washington, DC, offering couples antique charm on their cozy dates. In fact, you and your lover could be sharing a pate of spaghetti in the same seats Theodore Roosevelt or Ulysses Grant once sat. An added bonus: the restaurant is right in the center of DC’s historical sites.

3. Rose’s Luxury

restaurants

Photo courtesy of dc.eater.com

Located at 717 8th Street SE, Washington, DC, 20003. To contact, call (202) 580-8889

The low-lighting and small dining space found in Rose’s Luxury offers a quiet place for your relationship to blossom. The restaurant only takes one reservation per night for the rooftop garden, so if you score the reservation, you and your honey will have the entire rooftop, including the beautiful garden and romantic view of DC all to yourselves. Sounds expensive? Not to worry, all you penny-pinchers can rejoice in knowing that the menu is fairly cheap.

2. Co Co Sala

restaurants

Photo courtesy of cocosala.com

Located at 929 F Street NW, Washington, DC 20004. To contact, call (202) 347-4265

Chocolate addicts, meet Co Co Sala, a decadent restaurant offering the finest chocolate treats. A 2014 Open Table Diner’s Choice award-winner, Co Co Sala combines modern chocolate dishes with a chic atmosphere. While the restaurant has a dinner menu aside from the desserts, most customers come for the sweets. Plus, let’s not forget chocolate’s special effect as an aphrodisiac.

1. The Hamilton

restaurants

Photo by Maddie Meyer

Located at 600 14th Street Northwest, Washington, DC 20005. To contact, call (202) 787-1000

The Hamilton comes in at number one on the list because of its unique combination of live performance music and fine dining. From pumpkin gnocchi to glazed meatloaf, the restaurant offers unique dishes guaranteed to impress your date. The Hamilton may just be the perfect place for couples seeking a unique experience combining a love of food, music, dancing and each other all into one lovely package.

Good food and romance doesn’t have to come together once a year. Take your date to any of these romantic, mood-setting, love-cooking venues for a special evening, any evening.

Need more date ideas? Check out these articles: