The mason jar is one of the most versatile and useful containers that you can own. You can use them for storage, for decorating, and, of course, for some seriously awesome cooking. You may have tried drinking out of a mason jar or eating some fruit out of one, but we can bet you haven’t tried making sushi or cheesecake.

Watch out, because mason jars are about to become your new best friends.

1. Very Berry Cherry Pie Parfait

Photo by Maggie Harriman

If you want to pimp out your breakfast, it’s all about the layers. Learn how to make this awesome parfait here.

2. DIY Magnolia Bakery Banana Pudding

mason

Photo by Isabelle Smith

You no longer have to travel to New York City to try this Instagram-famous treat. Get the recipe here.

3. Deconstructed Sushi

Photo by Hui Lin

Sushi is good in all forms, from burger to burrito. Now, you can enjoy it out of mason jars. Find the recipe for it here.

4. Strawberry Yogurt Parfait

mason

Photo by Anna Loh

Your breakfast will be crunchy, creamy, and super fresh. Make this, and see for yourself.

5. Oreo Peppermint Cheesecake

mason

Photo by Gabby Phi

Think of this as one giant peppermint Oreo. This will be one your new favorite recipes.

#SpoonTip: For more epic Oreo recipes, check this article out. 

6. Gingersnap Trifle

mason

Photo courtesy of brit.co.com

This dessert is sweet and spicy at the same time, so how could you possibly say no? Find the recipe here.

7. Chopped Salad

Photo by Bernard Wen

You can make a wide variety of salads in mason jars, so start experimenting! Click here for some healthy inspiration.

8. Banana Cocoa Overnight Oats

Photo by Jason Jonathan

Overnight oatmeal is the magical breakfast that makes itself while you sleep. Here’s how you make it.

9. Mango & Coconut Chia Seed Pudding

Photo by Yonatan Soler

A tropical pudding like this will make you think you’re on an island somewhere. And it’s good for you, too. Get the recipe.

10. Pumpkin Tiramisu

Photo by Jaye Lind

This twist on classic tiramisu is just as amazing, maybe even better. Find out how to make it.

11. Chickpea Salad

Photo by Jason Jonathan

This lunch is perfect for anyone on the go, or anyone who just wants a really good lunch. Get the super simple recipe here.

#SpoonTip: Check out this article for more easy and portable lunches. 

12. Faux Shephard’s Pie

Photo by Savannah Carter

This pie is hearty and filling, plus it doesn’t take long to make at all. Here’s how you make it.

13. Mango Overnight Oats

mason

Photo by Kassie McIntyre

A bright and sunny breakfast like this will definitely wake you up. Get the recipe here.

14. Chocolate Raspberry Donut Trifle

Photo by Elizabeth Phillip

This dessert is the epitome of indulgence. Treat yoself, and learn how to make it.

15. Cup Of Dirt

Photo by Emily Hu

A delicious childhood throwback that’s as fun to make as it is to eat. Take a walk down memory lane, and make it for yourself.

#SpoonTip: For more recipes that’ll make you nostalgic, click here

16. Berry Cheesecake Parfait

Photo by Katherine Richter

Have yummy cheesecake for one without traveling all the way to the Cheesecake Factory. Here’s how you can do it.

17. Tomato, Mozzarella, Basil & Ham Pasta Salad

mason

Photo by Max Bartick

Anyone who says they don’t like pasta salad has never tried mason jar pasta salad. Find the recipe here.

18. Cajun Shrimp Dinner

Photo by Jason Jonathan

Yes, you can definitely eat a sophisticated meal out of jar. Try out the recipe.

19. Chia Seed Overnight Oats With Nectarine & Berries

mason

Photo by Maggie Harriman

Can’t go wrong with fruit and oats. Get this super easy recipe here.

20. Quinoa Bowl

Photo by Sabrina Tilevitz

Quinoa is versatile enough to eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. So why not do it? Start out with this recipe.

21. DIY Ramen Noodles

Photo by Brandon Slover

Ramen seems to be the quintessential college meal. And it’s even better in a mason jar. Here’s how to make it.