I don't know about you, but I'm cant wait to see "Wonder Woman 1984" in theaters on October 2. In celebration of of the films upcoming release, SweeTARTS has partnered with the brand to create Golden Ropes inspired by Wonder Woman's Lasso of Truth. 

If that isn't enough to get you excited, you're going to want to brace yourself. As part of the partnership, SweeTARTS is giving away red vegan leather belt bags designed by the Wonder Woman costume designer herself!

Win A Wonder Woman Red Leather Belt Bag

Photo Courtesy of SweeTARTS

Starting on July 13, 50 lucky consumers will have the chance to win a limited-edition red vegan leather belt bag designed by Lindy Flemming. Known as the "Golden Ropes Holder," the bag is the perfect way to hold onto your candy and channel your inner superhero. 

The bag comes with a detachable candy dispenser that can be used to hold your Golden Ropes right at the hip. In addition, the bag can function as a belt bag or cross body satchel.

In order to win this special collector's item, you can go to the @SweeTARTSCandy Instagram page and “lasso” (tag) a friend with the circle star emoji.