February 2nd is National Tater Tot Day, and what better way to get through exams than with some potato goodness. Here's where you can get the best tots in the 312.

Burger Bar

Burger Bar is a modern burger joint with two locations in the Chicagoland area: North and Clybourn and the South Loop. There you can get these incredible sweet potato tater tots, when you're in the mood for something a little sweeter.

High Dive

High Dive is a cozy bar and eatery in Chicago's Ukrainian Village. The bar is known for their unique craft beers, as well as many varieties of tater tots. You can get your standard fare, along with ranch, cajun, and even these Canadian style poutine tots.

Quenchers Saloon

Quencher's Saloon is a Logan Square bar with live music and incredible pub food. They also have an huge selection of tater tot dishes. Along with a regular basked of tots, you can get The Works Tots (which are covered in cheese, bacon, sour cream, and chives), Volcano Tots (which are covered in chili, cheese, sour cream, and green onions), the Porked Up Spuds (which come with pulled porn, cheese, bacon, jalapeño, and green onions), Buffalo Style Tots, or the Original Tater Tot Pizza.

Cheesie's

If you're just looking for some classic tater tots, Cheesie's will always be by your side. Right off the Belmont 'L', it has been a staple for drunk college kids all over Chicago. While you're getting your side of tater tots, make sure to add one of their famous grilled cheese's to your order.