Do you have a go-to Superbowl or Vegan Game Day snack? Do you have a vegan friend? Or new to vegan, or maybe you want to switch up your snacks? Everyone needs that perfect snack that both satisfies vegans and meat lovers for Superbowl weekend. Here are 6 ways to satisfy your cravings for the perfect Super Bowl Snack that you and your friends or family will be raving about

Six of my favorite Vegan Superbowl Snacks:

Cauliflower Buffalo Wings

The ultimate Vegan Game Day snacks are wings, and what better way to whip up some Vegan Cauliflower Buffalo wings that is a crowd favorite and taste exactly like wings. You can have a batch of vegan wings with buffalo flavored and the second batch is barbecue flavored. You can then put some ranch on the platter in a ramekin for your guests and drizzle ranch on your vegan wings. A fan favorite sauce: sweet & spicy BBQ. 

Haley Porter

BBQ Chickpea Flatbread Pizza

Having a girl's night in or a cozy Superbowl party where the rest of your friends are ordering meat lovers or Hawaiian pizza topped with ham. Don't freight. Show off your skills by firing up a homemade pizza that tastes precisely like delivery.

Haley Porter

Pigs in a Blanket

Vegan Pigs in a blanket makes the perfect Superbowl XV snack. Get some Puff pastry and Plant-Based Sausage and wrap it up like below. This takes < 30 minutes to cook. This is the perfect dish to bring to the tailgate or Super Bowl party.

Haley Porter

Charcuterie Board

An easy snack to satisfy the prosciutto lovers and yourself by buying dairy-free cheeses from the store. Here is a recipe on how to fancy up your game day celebration by creating the perfect cheeseboard.

Corbett Foster

Hummus and Pretzel Chips

Are you a lazy college student who calls cereal dinner? this is the perfect game day snack for you. Buy your favorite hummus - mine is roasted peppers and garlic. Then grab a handful of pretzel chips and put it in a bowl. 

Haley Porter

Queso and Chips 

A famous easy Super bowl snack is the basic vegan Queso and chips. There are 9 household ingredients you'll need: 1 cup cashews, 1/2 tsp onion powder, 3/4 cup hot water, 1 tsp chili powder, a clove of garlic, sea salt, 1/2 tsp cumin, 2 tbsp nutritional yeast for the cheesy taste, and 2 tsp hot sauce to make it spicy. Blend it all up in a blender until it is smooth, creamy, and ready to serve. To make it fancy, you can top it off with jalepeños, red pepper flakes, and cilantro.

corn, guacamole, salsa, pepper, tortilla chips, vegetable, chili, tomato, sauce, chips, nachos
Becky Hughes

Or you can always buy a bag of chips and canned queso at your local grocery store and display it at your Superbowl or Gameday party.

Haley Porter

Top off your game day vegan snack with a fruity Apple Cider, Pear and Pomegranate Sangria (you won't regret making this drink and drink responsibly with your friends)!

Sanitize, keep your distance, and wear a mask!