While we can’t control flight delays or long lines, we can choose what we want to eat. Airport food is the silver lining of the ever so stressful process of traveling. Reagan International aka DCA has some of the best food that DC has to offer all in one consolidated location. Running from the Check-In desk to the Security line to your gate leaves little to no time for food but be sure to stop and eat at one of these hidden gems before hopping on your flight. I’m going to break down the best places to grab a bite at DCA to ease your mind and make your holiday travels as enjoyable as possible.

Terminal A: Page Bar (Gate 1-9)

Page Bar is a modern and tech savvy bar at the end of Terminal A. Each seat is equipped with a iPad to keep you entertained as well as place orders. Between 5 and 11am you can order from the breakfast menu which includes the option to build your own omelette. The Lunch and Dinner menu is very extensive with options like Roasted Salmon and Crab Cakes. 

Terminal B: Bracket Room (Gate 11)

Located just after security, Bracket Room is the perfect place to relax and eat before heading to your final destination. Try a local Mid Atlantic Specialty like crab cakes or venture out with international dishes like crepes and paella. If you wanna play it safe, the american classics like wings and sliders are available as well. You can't go wrong with this All-American Sports Bar. 

Terminal B/C: Taylor Gourmet (Gate 25)

Famous for their Hoagies, Taylor Gourmet has made a name for themselves in the DMV for bringing a Philadelphia specialty to the area. It's super easy to grab and take with you on your flight if your short on time. 

Terminal C: &Pizza (Gate 38)

This trendy pizza bar is one of DC'S best kept secrets. The fast growing franchise originated in DC and is quickly expanding up and down the east coast. &Pizza has great customer service, it's convenient, and most importantly, it's delicious. As a Chicagoan, pizza assesments aren't taken lightly however, &Pizza definitley gets my stamp of approval.

Next time you are in the DCA, make sure to stop by one of these restaurants. While we never look forward to airplane food, we can look forward to airport food. The options are endless. No matter what you're in the mood for you'll find it at DCA.