Do you enjoy a dollop of ice cream with your coffee? Starbucks can help you out. The coffee company is testing ice cream at 100 locations across the US, according to Business Insider. Starbucks ice cream could be a total game changer, and we couldn't be more excited. 

Where to Find It

sweet, coffee, ice, dairy product, cream, milk
Yonatan Soler

Starbucks created a new Roastery Affogato menu that is sure to win the hearts of coffee and ice cream lovers alike. The chain will be serving Affogato, which is an Italian treat consisting of vanilla gelato or ice cream with a shot of hot espresso poured over it. Yum. It will also be serving a Cold Brew Malt, which is a vanilla ice cream float made with iced coffee, instead of root beer. 

But be prepared to splurge. Each treat will be sold for $6 and $8.50, respectively, at 10 Starbucks Reserve Bar locations in LA, Boston, and Washington, DC. Additionally, Starbucks will be testing out its new ice cream menu at 100 locations in Orange County, California, reports Business Insider. Affogato was added to the menu at Starbucks' Roastery in Seattle last summer, and it soon became one of the most popular menu items

candy, poutine, milk, cream, sweet, chocolate
Paige Marie Rodgers

Starbucks wants to take you to Italy with these exclusive treats. And we're totally okay with that. Frappuccinos are great and all, but nothing beats Italian gelato. If proven to be a success, the chain might expand serving the ice cream in more locations across the US. Until now, peeps in LA, Boston, and DC should take advantage of Starbucks ice cream. Even if it is winter...