It’s officially Hot (Soup) Girl Summer. To kick off the season, Panera is bringing back a fan favorite drop with a new twist —  Swim Soups: the You Pick 2 Collection. This deliciously designed collection of swimsuits are inspired by the mixing and matching style trend as well as Panera’s fan-favorite “You Pick 2” combination deal.

What is the Panera Swim Soups swimwear line?

This new line of Panera Swim Soups swimwear allows customers to get the best of both worlds and hand pick the exact style they are feeling, just like Panera’s You Pick 2 flexible combo deal.

Each suit features bold designs that celebrate five beloved Panera menu items, including the Strawberry Poppyseed Salad, iconic Broccoli Cheddar Soup, Chipotle Chicken Avocado Sandwich, classic Grilled Cheese and creamy Tomato Soup.

Photo courtesy of Panera

Guests will be able to style everything from swim trunks to bikinis, one pieces and swim tank tops for a variety of pairing possibilities.

Where can I buy the Panera Swim Soups swimwear line?

The original Panera Swim Soups collection took the internet by storm in 2021 as Panera unveiled a line that celebrated soup aficionados who eat hot soup no matter the time of year. The new Swim Soups: You Pick 2 Collection follows the trendy Panera BAGuette purse, and will be available at ThePaneraShop.com on June 21, starting at $32.