Everyone that knows me knows that I love Milk Bar Bakery (actually I'm obsessed with it!). Everything at this amazing bakery is SO good; if you ever get the chance to go or just want to order some treats, the cake truffles, crack pie, and cereal milk are among their most famous products and also among my favorites. 

Besides loving their products, I also admire Milk Bar's founder Christina Tosi a.k.a. the "cereal aficionado." She is known for her use of unexpected ingredients and transformation of classic childhood treats.

Recently, I watched the Chef's Table episode where Tosi shares her story and how, with the encouragement of Momofuku's chef David Chang, she opened her first Milk Bar Bakery to sell her innovative creations. In fact, Tosi was the founder of Momofuku's dessert program before creating her own baking empire; that's the reason why Momofuku has Milk Bar desserts in its menu. Something else that I learned from this Chef's Table episode is that Tosi first came up with the "naked cake" trend, because she "doesn't want to hide what's inside," and I found that quite compelling. 

After watching this documentary, I became very interested in trying all of Milk Bar's cookies, since I had never tried them before, and as you might guess, I became obsessed with them, too.

Here I present you a list of all of Milk Bar's cookie flavors in no order of preference because, honestly, they are all amazing!

Compost Cookie

Mariana Hulian

Believe me when I tell you that this cookie is life changing. Its flavor is the perfect/crazy combination of coffee, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, potato chips, pretzels, graham crust, and oats. 

This was one of my favorite cookie flavors. As soon as you take a bite, you can feel the crunchiness of the pretzels and graham crust, as well as a perfect balance of flavors between the saltiness of the pretzels and potato chips, the sweetness of the chocolate chips, and the strong flavor of coffee.

Compost Cookie Tin: $16

Confetti Cookie

Mariana Hulian

This cookie is FUNfetti but in cookie form! However, it's not your typical confetti cookie; it is literally their birthday cake truffles in the shape of a cookie. Basically, it's a sugar cookie full of sprinkles and confetti cake crumbs, which Tosi describes as "clumpy, crunchy, yet sandy little bits of flavor." Amazing.

Confetti Cookie Tin: $16

Blueberry & Cream Cookie.

Mariana Hulian

If you thought blueberries were only for muffins and pies, this cookie will prove you wrong. This blueberry cookie consists of a simple sugar cookie, with milk crumbs and dried blueberries. It has the flavor of a blueberry muffin but with the perfect consistency of a chewy cookie. Basically, it has the perfect blueberry taste that you crave for breakfast. 

Blueberry and Cream Cookie Tin: $16

Cornflake Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Cookie

Mariana Hulian

This is Tosi's version of a typical chocolate chip. It has Kellogg's cornflakes and marshmallows along with the chocolate chips, so it's the perfect combination of crunchiness and chewiness. 

I decided to go a little further and heat this cookie in the microwave for 10 seconds, and it turned out even better than I would've thought. The chocolate chips were melted; the marshmallows were gooey pieces of goodness from heaven; and the cornflakes were still crunchy. Pair this cookie with a cup of coffee, and it's the perfect study snack. 

Cornflake Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Cookie Tin: $16

Chocolate-Chocolate Cookie

Mariana Hulian

With crunchy edges, a chewy center, and a not too sweet chocolate flavor, this is literally the perfect chocolate cookie. The consistency is amazing and, of course, this cookie also has chocolate crumbs, which also contributes to the amazingness of the taste. 

Tosi says that this cookie came from her crazy love for fudge brownies. Besides loving the fudge center of the brownies, she also enjoyed the crusty edges, which definitely comes through in this cookie creation.

Chocolate-Chocolate Cookie Tin: $16

Corn Cookie

Mariana Hulian

Believe it or not, this cookie does not taste like actual corn. When I first read its name, I had mixed feelings about what flavor to expect, but it turned out tasting really good. This Corn Cookie tastes like a sweeter version of cornflakes cereal.

Honestly, this cookie was not as interesting as the others, but it's definitely worth trying.

Corn Cookie Tin: $16

I enjoyed every single bite of all of these cookies, so I highly encourage you to order all of them and do the same. Along with the cookies, I recommend that you also try some of their other products (crack pie and cake truffles are a must) and give your taste buds a very sweet and interesting treat.