As much as we’d hate to admit it, we all have drinking limits. And for some of us, those limits may add up to a single glass of wine. Don’t worry though — just cause we can’t down a bottle of beer doesn’t mean we can’t handle our alcohol. So here’s what it’s like being a lightweight as told by adorable Agnes Gru and Minions.
1. When you can’t feel your face after a sip of wine.
Guys, I’m already numb…
2. When you start to feel giggly way before others do.
You’re not saying anything but I still find you funny.
3. When it’s only 9 and your friends haven’t reached your level of drunk yet.
Friend: I’m way too sober for this.
4. When you’re out of chasers and have to find a last resort.
Candy is always an option.
5. When your friend promises you won’t be able to taste the alcohol in that cocktail.
Can I get a Cosmo without the triple sec or vodka?
6. Because even the slightest taste of alcohol will turn you off.
My. Mouth. Burns.
7. When people still charge you for pregame alcohol but you literally only need a sip.
It’s just not fair.
8. When you’d rather not participate in taking shots.
I think I’ll just watch.
9. When people suggest drinking games.
Uhhh I’m way too gone already.
10. When you get the drunchies while everyone is just getting drunk.
I really could go for some pizza right now. And chips. And fries…
11. When all your friends are getting ready to head out and ask if you can make it.
Of course I can… I think.
Even though you sometimes wish you could keep up with your friends, sobering up early ain’t so bad… round 2, anyone?