In honor of season two of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt being released, take a break from the stress of the spring semester coming to an end, and let loose. Whether it’s a weekday and you’re looking for some stress relief, or it’s a weekend that you’re just looking to unwind, take a break and feel unbreakable with some binge watching of Kimmy Schmidt.
Rules of the Game:
You’ll need something to drink out of (red solo cups are the ideal vessel), and an alcohol of your choice for sipping, plus something more to take shots with. A Netflix subscription might also be helpful.
Time to begin the game.
Take a sip if:
- Someone mentions the “mole women”
- Kimmy messes up a pop-culture reference
- Titus is attempting to be the center of attention
- Jacqueline loses touch with reality
Take a shot when:
- Kimmy has a comeback for Xan
- A made-up curse word is used
- Jacqueline’s Native American background is mentioned
- A joke is made about Dong’s name
- For each take of “Pinot Noir” (if you’re brave enough)
Finish your drink when:
- Kimmy makes an empowering feminist speech
- Reverend Richard Wayne Gary Wayne is revealed
- Lillian mentions her shady past
- You start singing along with the theme song (so basically once an episode)