It’s that time of year again. Love is in the air, meanwhile I’m considering how many Nicholas Sparks movies I can watch without losing my sanity… and also thinking about food, of course. If you can’t decide what to eat while you binge watch sappy movies, here are some food pairings for your Valentines Day:
1. Safe Haven and Mac n’ Cheese
Safe Haven to me means comfort, warmth, and simplicity, like mac ‘n cheese.
2. The Lucky One and Lasagna
Seems like Zac Efron’s character has a lot of layers to his personality. Zac and lasagna seem to have that in common.
3. The Best of Me and Chicken and Waffles
A southern pair. Individually great, but together, can conquer anything.
4. Nights in Rodanthe and Wine and Cheese
For those who appreciate a night in and appreciate those who get better with age.
5. The Last Song and Chocolate and Peanut Butter
When I look at you… I remember my New Years resolution. But hey. No one’s perfect.
6. The Notebook and Ben & Jerry’s
So many letters. So many flavors. Either way, you’ll be crying over both.
7. A Walk to Remember and Pretzels and Nutella
Well it’s too late damnit, because I am in love with this combo.
Just remember ladies (and gentlemen), Valentines day is meant to be spent with someone you love. Meaning Zac, Ryan, Josh and/or Liam will be there for you no matter what.