Exploring a new city's food scene can be daunting, especially on vacation. Personally, I find it most beneficial to lay out a tentative food map before ever stepping foot in a new location. So when you find yourself in this amazingly hip city, don't waste any time digging in to the coolest brunch in Berlin.

Nadja Ali, behind the fashion blog The-Attitude, is not only a fashionista, but also a foodie. She once told me she checks every restaurant out on insta before going, and TBH I wish I could be that dedicated. When she's not jet-setting across the globe or assisting in the planning of a kickass conference centered around women founders and entrepreneurs, she's making her way through the ever evolving Berlin food scene. Every time I find myself in the German capital, Nadja never fails to take me to all the best brunch spots and show me how to brunch in Berlin like a fashion blogger.

Le Bon

Nadja Ali

Come for the granola pancakes and stay for the grapefruit mimosas. Not only is their food totally instagram-able, but they also offer fresh takes on classic brunch foods. They have a rotating lunch menu when you're in the mood to switch things up. Brunching outside is the best, but the hanging bar and sleek interior is also a must.

Betty 'n Caty 26

avocado
Nadja Ali

If you're on a health kick, this is the place for you - muesli, avocado toast, and acaí bowls galore. All of the fresh fruits and veggies brighten up your table — and cure your hangover -er- jet lag. Inside, the rustic interior gives off a cozy vibe that's perfect for tucking into a corner booth and enjoying a homemade baked good.

Cecconi's

Nadja Ali

Cecconi's has locations in Miami, Barcelona, London, and even NYC. You don't exactly have to travel all the way to Berlin to enjoy the smoked salmon royale, but if you're in the city and in need of a tried and true Italian style brunch, this is your spot. The chandeliers and bright cherry red leather seating make for one seriously aesthetically pleasing location.

Grosz

Nadja Ali

Sit outside in the spacious garden terrace or dine in under the stunning marble architecture. Big flakey, buttery croissants and fragrant bread baskets fill the air with a mouthwatering aroma. This Parisian style eatery is ultra posh and decadent in every way.

Superfoods and Organic Liquids

Nadja Ali

Superfoods and Organic Liquids boasts an extensive menu of vibrant (mostly vegan) health foods. Fresh produce is served in smoothies, on yogurt, and tossed in salads. Lively succulents dot the crisp white tables and the minimalist interior lets the dishes do all the talking. 

Berlin is most famously known for their bustling nightlife, so it is no surprise the brunch scene is an ever expanding industry. Next time you find yourself in this unique city, make sure to wake up early enough to brunch in Berlin like a fashion blogger.