Now that summer has arrived and the stress of finals are FINALLY behind us, it is time to enjoy our free time. If you’re new to the Tampa Bay area, or are looking for something different to do we have compiled a list of local pop-ups in the bay.

Vagabond Gita Market

Every Monday evening, this pop-up market houses local artists, mystics, food trucks and small businesses! This Moonlight Market helps Mondays not suck with live art and music to take in if your pockets are a little too empty to indulge on the goods that are being sold. Bonus: Parking is never a problem. Follow along on IG - @myvagabondgita.

The Vagabond Gita pop-up market is located at 6905 N Orleans, Tampa, Florida.

Saturday Morning Market

vegetable, herb
Haley Haman

Every Saturday from 9am-2pm in Downtown St. Pete(DTSP), the Saturday Morning Market is booming with locals. The market is home to farmers, food trucks, crafters and live music! Organic fruits and vegetables, fresh flowers, coffee and much more is up for grabs with the simple swipe of a square. Roll out of bed and make it to the market before the heat sets in. Pets are welcome!

Saturday Morning Market is located in the Al Lang Field parking lot (the corner of 1st Street and 1st Avenue S).

Tampa Indie Flea

The Tampa Indie Flea is held every third Sunday of the month at the Historic Rialto Theater. Vendors fill the Rialto with handmade jewelry, letterpress cards, screen printed t-shirts, succulent gardens, and art by local artists! This market is indoor AND outdoor which means there are plenty of vendors and an escape from the heat. Blessed. Food trucks are nearby and pets are always welcome. IG - @indieflea

St. Pete Indie Flea

Haley Haman

The St. Pete Indie Flea is Tampa Indie’s sister company. The DTSP flea will be on the 1st Saturday of the month beginning in June through September from 11am-3pm. This market will be indoors for the hot summer months, hosting 100+ local vendors, craft beer and live art. You can expect similar vendors to the Tampa Indie Flea but with DTSP vibes. Get out, explore and TAKE IN your city.

In October the flea will be relocated to Baum Avenue and 11th Street (in front of Green Bench Brewing Co).

Pierce Street Market

grass, rose, herb
Haley Haman

Every 2nd Saturday from 9:00am-1:00pm May-September, Pierce Street Market hosts 100+ vendors on the waterfront in downtown Clearwater. The pop-up houses vendors that supply produce, fresh flowers, jewelry, clothes, vintage items, handmade artists, live music AND food trucks. With this pop-up being on the waterfront, you can be broke and still take in some live music while soaking up the sun. IG - @piercestmarket.

If your calendar was bare before, it’s filling up now! Save up your pennies and pencil in the dates for these local pop-up markets. Meet new people, buy dope art and listen to live music. Supporting local business has never been so much fun.