MadTV had iconic comedic characters that took television and the internet by storm. Bon Qui Qui, Coach Hines, Miss Swan and many others starred in must-watch scenes with your food favorites (stuffed crust pizza, ice cream, chocolate and more) that have spread contagious laughter to millions of fans.There's really nothing like talented actors and actresses with quirky personalities that aren't afraid to be weird for the rest of us. Here are a few classic MadTV moments, scenes and stars that are either relatable or just straight up hilarious.
1. The famous Pizza Hut Twisted Crust Pizza.
The classic Pizza Hut Twisted Crust pizza; everything baked right into the crust. Soda, pudding cups, even your change.
2. Bon Qui Qui, the queen of King Burger.
No other fast food queen like Bon Qui Qui. You can have it your way, but DON'T get crazy.
3. Classic complicated feuding parents at the dinner table.
When you're amazed by a caesar salad at dinner. Life is full of surprises.
Grab a snack or two before your movie to impress the possible love of your life (get those digits).
5. Running into your coach (especially one like Coach Hines) outside of school.
Coach Hines takes nothing from his fellow students, especially Yamanashi. Don't dare tip the tip jar, or he'll set you on fire.
6. Miss Swan is you at a candy store.
Ms. Swan reminds us that it's okay to stop by the candy store right when it closes. And hey, don't be afraid to take a couple hours to decide what you want.
7. Stuart is how you feel about sweets while on a diet.
Sometimes your babysitter isn't gonna let you have cookies. For Stuart, that's not okay.
8. Trina is your hopeful confidence level when you walk into an interview.
Trina struttin' into IHOP with her perfected resume. You're going places, girl. Flip those flapjacks.
9. Your focus level in a fast food order line.
That moment when you put in your order but ain't playin'. Precision is key. Food isn't a game, and you mean business.
10. This firing lady won't miss lunch for anything.
When you gotta fire people at work so you decide to order Chinese food while you do the let downs.
11. Cooking For One is your single mood on V-day.
When Cooking For One on Valentine's Day takes a backspin and you realize how single you are. Stay strong sista.
12. Taco Bell employees aren't playin' games.
How your waiter or fast food employee at the register really feels when you make a complicated order.
13. Nothing like a quick and easy 3-Minute Meal.
When you decide to try that simple Facebook video recipe that's been shared millions of times and it's actually way more complicated than it looks.
14. You've gotta be in it to win it to be a McHooters girl.
When Lida repeated every order continuously to herself as a server. Just tryna succeed.
15. Bae Sung just wants some intellectual conversation.
When you get a waiter like Bae Sung, you're gonna get the wrong order. And it'll probably take forever.
16. Bunifa Latifa Halifah Sharifa Jackson owning her fast food order at Big Top Circus Burger.
Bunifa Latifa Halifah Sharifa Jackson (#1 customer at the Booty Tree) reminds us how you really feel when you place your order.
17. Nothing like Dot and her undying love for gum and gloves.
When Dot was corn at her school play. Bow down kernels.
18. Lorraine scoping out the buffet before putting her money down (just making sure).
And to top it off, Lorraine is how you really feel at an all you can eat buffet. Go get 'em tiger.