Feeling melancholy? Romantic? Nostalgic? No matter where your mood falls on the spectrum, it's guaranteed that Ben & Jerry's has a complimentary flavor to match it. Don't want to try every single flavor to find the perfect fit? Don't worry, we've got you covered. By using this list of Ben & Jerry's flavors to pair with every mood, you'll be able to make a well suited, snap decision the next time you're in the grocery store ice cream isle. 

If you're feeling blissful: Red Velvet Cake

You currently feel like a walking ray of sunshine, and you're spreading positivity everywhere you go. All is right in your life, and you want to treat yourself to a decadent dessert that matches the sweetness of your mood. Nothing fits the flavor profile you're looking for better than Ben & Jerry's Red Velvet Cake ice cream. Grab a pint and savor the delectable combo of the cream cheese frosting swirl and red velvet ice cream with hints of chocolatey goodness.

If you're feeling energetic: Coffee, Coffee BuzzBuzz Buzz! 

You've been nursing caffeinated beverages all day, and you're bouncing off the walls. It feels as if coffee is running through your veins, and you think to yourself, "Exhaustion? Never heard of her." After powering through all of your classes for the day and taking your night exam, you want to treat yourself to a delectable, sweet treat and keep the energy at a high. So, feed your coffee addiction and indulge in Coffee, Coffee BuzzBuzz Buzz! 

If you're feeling rejected: Milk & Cookies

You're feeling low due to a recent let down, or just life in general. You need the ice cream equivalent of a comforting and supportive hug. This pint of Milk and Cookies ice cream will take you on a flavor-town trip back to your grandma's house—a place where you're getting showered in fresh baked goods, attention, and heartfelt words of affirmation that make the stinging feelings of rejection melt away like an ice cream sundae on a hot day. 

If you're feeling nostalgic: Gimme S'More!

You're currently deeply longing for the past, basking in childhood memories and thinking of all that once was. Nothing will bring you back into the most tender of times in your life quite like this flavor. Gimme S'More is Ben & Jerry's take on a classic childhood favorite, the symbol of summer night bonfires and camping trips, is sure to satisfy your craving for the past.

If you're feeling melancholy: Everything But The...

It's the midst of midterm season, and you're having a rough week. You're wishing you were doing anything but cramming for exams, and no amount of coffee has been able to bring you out of your low point. It's time to pull out the big guns. Whether you're craving chocolate ice cream or vanilla, peanut butter or toffee, this pint has got you covered. A generous bowl of this super-packed concoction is sure to put you back on your feet and provide the motivation to power through the rest of your long night of studying. 

If you're feeling romantic: Karamel Sutra Core

It's date night. You've cooked dinner with your significant other, and now it's time to curl up, eat something sweet, and watch your favorite movie. Roses are on the counter, love is in the air, and (hopefully) you have a pint of Karamel Sutra Core waiting in the freezer. This sweet chocolate ice cream comes stuffed with chocolate chips and the gooey caramel swirl—sure to match the tender, romantic mood.

If you're feeling mellow: half baked

It's finally the weekend and you're relaxing while ignoring all of the problems waiting for "future you." You're basking in the freedom of only having to choose which snacks to eat during Netflix night. It's been a long week, so you decide to grab a pint of half baked. It's the perfect mix of chocolate, vanilla, cookie dough, and brownie (with a cool lowercase name, too), and will keep you feeling carefree and on a sugar high. 

If you're feeling stressed:  Chocolate Therapy

While the impending doom of papers, projects, and exams might make you want to stress eat everything in sight, you probably shouldn't do that. Instead, you should reach for a pint of this dreamy, chocolate decadence and enjoy your decision. As the rich, creamy treat coats your tongue, your worries will melt away and be replaced by the blissful euphoria that only chocolate can bring.  

If you're feeling flirty: Strawberry Cheesecake 

You feel on top of your game, and you're preparing your pickup lines for the party you're attending tonight. You're craving something sweet and vibrant enough to maintain your confidence level. This Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream is the smooth and creamy treat that is perfect to sweeten you up for the rest of the night.

If you're feeling dreamy: Cheesecake Brownie

Your head has been in the clouds all day, dreaming of the nap you're going to take later, your weekend plans, and the sweet treat you're going to be snacking on during your study break later. Your mood is light and airy, and you can't seem to stop your mind from wandering. However, the one thing you can focus on is getting your hands on a pint of Ben & Jerry's Cheesecake Brownie ice cream. This is the perfect pint for you, because honestly, what's more whimsical than three desserts in one? This impeccable combo of three classic desserts (ice cream, cheesecake, and brownies) will surely keep you on cloud 9.

If you're feeling guilty: Non-dairy Chunky Monkey

You did something wrong. Maybe you were Netflix binging in bed and declined your grandma's call, and you lied and told her that you were slaving away in the library. Or maybe you went out on a Thursday and were too exhausted to make it to your 12-person 8 a.m. class the next morning, so you emailed your professor and told her that you came down with a horrendous stomach bug. Or maybe you did something much worse, and it's haunting your conscience at this very moment. At least you can feel like you're making a healthier choice with this non-dairy option and replace some of those repentant feelings with the feelings of happiness only evoked by a delicious bowl of Ben & Jerry's. 

If you're feeling content: Banana Split

You've had a phenomenal day, and you feel pretty unstoppable. Everything is going right: the cutie from your math class asked you for help with the homework, you aced your chem exam, and you're trying a new restaurant on its opening night. This modern play on a bright and cheery ice cream classic will further elevate your mood and keep the positivity flowing.

If you're feeling funky: Chillin' the Roast Truffles

This one is for when you're feeling quirky, spunky, and strange, you need a bold flavor profile to match that mood. This unique treat, made with cold brew coffee ice cream and cookie covered truffles, is guaranteed to deliver a strong punch of flavor to make your tastebuds dance (just like you do when no one is watching).

If you're feeling nervous: Phish Food

You have tons of impending due dates and exams, more club commitments than you can handle, and your friends are upset that you've been neglecting them. You're panicked, overextended, and you need some sweet, sweet sugar therapy to quell your nerves. This pint of Phish Food hits all the requirements of perfect dessert comfort food with chocolate ice cream, gooey caramel and marshmallow swirls, and thick fudge fish. After a few bites, you're sure to feel swimmingly and ready to tackle all of your commitments.

If you're feeling optimistic: Cherry Garcia 

You have a bright outlook on life, and you feel like things can only get sweeter. You're craving success (and ice cream) and know that good things are so close that you can taste them. Nothing reinforces those feelings more than the perfect pairing of cherry and chocolate, so pick up a pint of Cherry Garcia and let the positivity burst from you like these flavors burst on your tongue.

With this extensive guide on Ben & Jerry's flavors for every mood, you should realize that whoever Ben & Jerry are, they really have your back. Through every up and every down, a trip to your local grocery store freezer section can help mend your losses and celebrate your wins. College is the perfect time to try all of these flavors and find the favorites you can stick with for life, so start snacking.