Brunch is an essential part of every New Yorker's weekend regime, but as a college student the Financial District is not student budget-friendly when it comes to brunch. This article will help you find a new, cheap brunch spot. Brunch is the easiest meal to schedule into your busy schedule because it's early enough that you can enjoy the rest of your day and late enough that you can sleep in. At Pace University, having a go-to brunch place is like having a go-to bar. Here are five cheap Financial District brunch options. 

Harry's Italian

This place has two locations: 2 Gold Street and 225 Murray Street. If you're looking to be near campus, the 2 Gold location is only a five-minute walk away and this also comes in handy if you select their bottomless mimosa option plus an entree for $22.95. This is the same price at the Battery Park location but this would mean taking the hike (but the view is worth it). 

Malt House FiDi

Straight down Nassau Street from Pace University, and one right turn onto Maiden Lane is Malt House FiDi. Not only is the price a steal, but the food is amazing. I highly recommend their Chicken Fried Waffle Club and their mimosas. They offer a bottomless brunch option for $15 for two hours with the purchase of an entree from their large selection. 

Fresh Salt

If you love a pretty brunch spot, Fresh Salt is your place. Located by South Street Seaport, you can spot the Brooklyn Bridge behind the restaurant along with rows of historical buildings. Though they don't have a bottomless brunch option, their brunch menu items are all $15 and under. If you're feeling a little boujee, add on a brunch cocktail for under $10. 

Manhattan Proper

This place is right outside of the Financial District but still only a 10-minute walk. For $19, you get a choice of a breakfast item and two brunch cocktails. Pretty good deal, right? If you're not feeling a boozy brunch, their breakfast items are still to die for and all range from $11 to $13. 

Stone Street Tavern

This brunch spot is the priciest out of all the other places listed above, but you can't blame them for being located on one of the coolest and most historical areas in the FiDi. Stone Street Tavern offers a two-hour bottomless brunch option for an additional $25 with the purchase of a brunch menu item. Their menu has a wide selection of dishes, from avocado toast to burgers and to a lox salad. There's an option for everyone.

FiDi is rich in history and it's reflected in their restaurants. These cheap Financial District brunch options are all worth a try! No matter what dietary restriction you may have, hungover or not, these places can hit any spot.