After a long day of class or work or extracurriculars or just general adulting, sometimes all you want to do is come home and eat something that’s sugary, delicious, and loaded with calories.
And when those cravings strike, you secretly hope that your sugary, delicious, calorie-loaded snack will magically appear right in front of your very eyes. Because cooking requires effort and you, my friend, are very VERY lazy. But there is absolutely zero shame in laziness. In fact, I say you should embrace it.
Yes, embrace your laziness and indulge your sweet tooth at the same time. It’s possible, I promise. If you’re trying to avoid baking altogether, check out this list of no-bake desserts.
1. Fairy Bread Roll-Ups – 5 Minutes
This Australian treat is quick, tasty, and made with ingredients you most definitely already have.
2. Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Spread – 5 Minutes
Because when the words “chocolate” and “peanut butter” are put together, nothing bad ever happens. Check out these recipes if you don’t believe me.
3. Crispy Chocolate Pumpkin Bites – 5 Minutes
No-bake desserts are a college student’s best friend. So easy, you can make them in a dorm room.
4. Pineapple S’mores – 5 Minutes
Make these s’mores and tell yourself that you’re not cheating on your diet because fruit.
5. Pumpkin Spice Doughnuts – 5 Minutes
These doughnuts may even be better than pumpkin spice lattes. White girls rejoice.
6. Dunkaroo Dip – 5 Minutes
Get ready to feel 10 again with the ultimate throwback dessert.
7. Chocolate Mug Cake – 5 Minutes
Mug cooking is an art, and this cake is a masterpiece.
8. Nutella-Stuffed Ice Cream Doughnut – 6 Minutes
Whip this recipe up and create some Nutella-stuffed food porn of your own.
9. Chocolate Mousse – 6 Minutes
This recipe is light, fluffy, chocolatey, and involves absurdly minimal effort.
10. Deconstructed Apple Cinnamon Pie – 7 Minutes
Being lazy and broke does not have to mean being deprived of the beauty that is this apple pie.
11. Everything Bagel Doughnut – 7 Minutes
This hybrid dessert is a salty-sweet miracle.
12. Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs – 7 Minutes
For some inexplicable reason, food just tastes better when it’s on a stick, especially these kabobs.
13. Rice Krispies Doughnut Bark – 10 Minutes
The cavity-inducing abomination that you absolutely need in your life. Thank me later.
14. Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries – 10 Minutes
These stuffed strawberries are just as delicious as they are adorable.
15. Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Blender Muffins – 10 Minutes
Yummy little muffins that you don’t have to feel guilty about eating for breakfast.
16. Cinnamon Sugar-Coated Grilled Cheese – 10 Minutes
Is it lunch? Is it dessert? Is this recipe a gift from the gods?
17. Cannoli Dip – 10 Minutes
Make this recipe when you really want to get in touch with those Italian roots of yours.
#SpoonTip: Try making the real thing if you’re feeling extra ambitious.
18. Strawberry Nutella Panini – 10 Minutes
Strawberries and Nutella go together like this panini and your mouth.
19. S’mores Stuffed French Toast – 12 Minutes
If you start your day with this s’mores french toast, nothing will be able to bring you down.
20. Milky Way Melts – 12 Minutes
“Get these candy bars out of my cookie right this second,” said no one ever. Make them like this.
21. Caramelized Nectarines with Bacon – 12 Minutes
There is absolutely no reason that you can’t incorporate bacon into every single meal of the day. Recipe here.
22. Salted Caramel Chocolate Sandwiches – 13 Minutes
Two of your favorite snacks, Rolos and Ritz Crackers, met and went out on a few dates and eventually made these delicious babies.
23. Mini Cheesecake Cookie Sandwiches – 14 Minutes
Easy, peasy, cheesy. Make them like this.
24. Chocolate-Covered Coconut Macaroons – 14 Minutes
Two-ingredient gluten free cookies, covered in chocolate. Need I say more? Recipe here.
25. S’mores Krispie Treats – 15 Minutes
Rice Krispie Treats just got an unreal makeover with this recipe.
26. Cake Mix Cookies – 15 Minutes
Cookies that taste like cake? I think yes. Make it like this.
27. Peanut Butter Cookies – 15 Minutes
Meet your newest foolproof, go-to cookie recipe.
28. Chocolate Drizzled Fruit Kabobs – 15 Minutes
Think of each kabob as a personal, handheld, chocolate-covered fruit salad.
29. Birthday Cake Truffles – 15 Minutes
Why travel all the way to NYC for Momofuku when you can make these truffles all by yourself?
30. Chocolate Peanut Butter Puppy Chow – 15 Minutes
The name is misleading because you should not feed these to your dog, but that doesn’t make this puppy chow any less amazing.
31. Oreo Bars – 15 Minutes
Anything involving Oreos is a good idea. They really are the best cookies on Earth.
32. Nutella Peanut Butter Lava Cake – 15 Minutes
Is your mouth watering yet? Make this lava cake here.
33. Homemade Pop-Tarts – 18 Minutes
Sugary, frosting-covered breakfast is the best kind of breakfast.
34. Mini Pecan Pie Muffins – 18 Minutes
Pecan pie is definitely not just for Thanksgiving. Recipe here.
35. Chocolate and Caramel Toffee – 20 Minutes
36. Cinnamon Sugar Scones – 20 Minutes
Make these coffeeshop treats from the comfort of your own home.
37. Funfetti Sugar Cookie Nachos – 20 Minutes
Let this recipe serve only as further proof that nachos are perfect in every way.
38. Personal Chocolate Chip Cookie – 20 Minutes
Because sharing is overrated. Make yours like this.
39. Nutella Brownies – 20 Minutes
You already know how good Nutella is right out of the jar, but have you ever thought about baking it like this?
40. Mini Peaches & Cream Cupcakes – 20 Minutes
These cupcakes are made in shot glasses. Do you love them already?
41. Nutella-Stuffed Hot Chocolate French Toast – 20 Minutes
Now you can drink your hot chocolate, and eat it too. Recipe here.