Wash away any lingering single-for-Valentine’s-Day sorrows and throw these pick-up lines in your suitcase, because it’s time for spring break everyone.
1. Gurl, you remind me of a box of chocolates…..(Why)? ‘Cause I want to take your top off.
2. How do you like your eggs in the morning—scrambled or fertilized?
3. Is your dad a baker? ‘Cause your buns are fantastic.
5. Baby, you got more legs than a bucket of KFC!
6. I know milk does a body good, but damn girl, how much have you been drinking?
7. I’m like Domino’s Pizza. If I don’t come in 30 minutes, the next one is free.
8. You’re so fine, I want to pour milk all over you and make you part of my complete breakfast.
9. Did you sit in a pile of sugar? ‘Cause you have a pretty sweet ass.
10. Let’s pretend you’re a farm and I’ll be the table.
11. You remind me of fast food because I want to take you out, and then eat you in my car.
12. Mmmm girl, you so sweet, I’m gonna get diabetes.
13. Damn baby, is your body from McDonalds? (No, why)? Because “I’m lovin’ it.”
14. You look so good, I could put you on a plate and sop you up with a biscuit.
15. I’m local, all natural, homemade and certified organic: wanna taste?
16. I can last longer than cast iron.
17. Staring at you is better than looking at
18. Your skin is so creamy that I may need my lactose intolerance pills.
19. I’ll be Burger King and you be McDonald’s. I’ll have it my way, and you’ll be lovin’ it.
You might also be interested in:
- Why a Dozen Donuts are Better Than a Dozen Roses This Valentine’s Day
- Get a Spring Break Stomach with These Five Foods
- 16 Drinks to Get You Nice and Tipsy This Spring Break