Whether you’re celebrating our country’s independence with close family or throwing a rager with your college friends, this patriotic punch is a must-make.
The red, white and blue drink literally takes no time at all to concoct, but will make it look like you put in a ton of effort and planned ahead (because you are the farthest thing from a procrastinator, right?).
Serve this drink as a virgin sipper, or pour a little booze into it to get the night started with a bang. Could you think of a better way to celebrate our country than with a little bit of ‘Merica in your cup?
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Red CranApple juice
White Sobe piña colada flavored drink
Blue G2 Gatorade
A splash of your favorite rum or vodka (optional)
1. Fill cups 1/4 of the way with cranberry juice. Note: add the rum or vodka in this layer if desired.
2. Fill to the top with ice.
3. Using the back of a spoon, slowly pour Pina Colada drink on top of red layer and ice.
4. Using the same technique, finish filling the glass with blue Gatorade.
5. Garnish with cocktail straws, and enjoy sippin’ away at this patriotic drink.