Cheese and carbs are the ultimate duo. They bring out the best in one another like Seth Rogen and James Franco. And they’re pretty much inseparable—like Kylie Jenner and lipliner. So this weekend, branch out from the drunk 2am pizza, and treat yo self to these cheese bombs. Making them only takes five ingredients and five steps. Yeah, you cheddar believe it.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Total Time: 20 min
Servings: 20 balls
1 can (approx. 16 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
4 ounces your choice of cheese (cheddar, mozzarella, etc.), cut into 20 cubes
4 tablespoon melted butter
½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. (Yes, this is the most exciting step.)
2. Separate the biscuits. You will probably need to cut the biscuits in half. Wrap one cheese cube in each half biscuit.
3. Arrange the wrapped cheese cubes on your baking sheet seam side down. Into the oven for ten minutes.
4. Mix the melted butter, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder in a bowl.
5. Brush this mixture onto the biscuits when they’re done baking. Devour ASAP.
Shout out to Love Bake Good Cakes for creating this guilty pleasure.
Like this? We figured. Why don’t you pin it?