Looking for an appetizing centerpiece that’ll spice up your dinner table this holiday season? Tired of the boring old meat and cheese plates set out at every party? Well, look no further because the viral charcuterie tree (charcu-tree? charcuter-tree?) is sure to wow your friends and family at the next holiday party. 

Though a bit more work than your typical charcuterie board, the charcuterie tree requires very few materials. A styrofoam cone, a pack of toothpicks, and a little bit of creativity are all you need to recreate this delicious art piece. Ornament your tree with cheese cubes and fruits, dress it with a skirt of charcuterie meats, and top it with a star made out of cheese — the decor is up to you! Throw in some fragrant herbs for aroma and greenery, and splurge on the fancy toothpicks that look like mini glass ornaments.

Planning on bringing the charcuterie tree to the table this holiday season? Read on to learn how!

Charcuterie Tree

• Cook Time:0

• styrofoam cone
  • aluminum foil
  • toothpicks
  • grapes
  • assorted cheese cubes
  • block cheese
  • charcuterie meat
Joseph Labrador

Wrap a styrofoam cone in aluminum foil, and place on a plate. Assemble the grapes and cheese cubes onto the tree using toothpicks. Be sure to push the toothpick as far in as possible until it is barely visible. Continue decorating the tree until covered to your liking.

For the cheese star, use a star-shaped cookie cutter to punch out the shape from a block of cheese. Use a toothpick to attach the cheese star at the top of the tree.

For the meat skirt, take a piece of charcuterie meat and fold it in half and in half again. Place the folded meat at the base of the tree. Repeat this until the meat skirt covers the base of the tree to your liking. Share and enjoy!