Oh, pizza, pizza, pizza. We all love pizza, but why does it have to be a "special treat" or "junk food?" No longer! Here is how you can eat pizza every day and not feel guilty. Because eating these pizzas, in a healthy way, gives you the same deliciousness yet even more nutrients.

Here are the best options for healthy pizzas. All are gluten-free and have paleo and vegan options. These are made with wholesome, pure ingredients that will leave your taste-buds tingling and your body nourished.

Simple Mills

Shana de Urioste

Simple Mills pizza mix is made out of extremely pure ingredients like almond flour and cassava flour. The crust is super easy to make, and will make you look like a pro because it can be made vegan, gluten-free, and paleo too! Super delicious.

Shana de Urioste

Some of my favorite toppings to add are goat cheese, tomatoes, basil, and olives. The Simple Mills pizza crust has a flavor that is absolutely magnificent! Now, this is how you can eat pizza every day. No guilt here.

Cali' flour Foods Pizza Crust

Shana de Urioste

With a variety of healthy ingredients like cauliflower, sesame seed flour, and sunflower seed flour, these crusts come in at a whopping 8 grams of protein per serving. They are also extremely low-carb, gluten-free, and many of their crusts are plant-based and paleo as well! I love how deliciously satisfying and healthy these pizza crusts are. I can finally eat pizza and have it be a healthy, nutrient-packed meal too!

Shana de Urioste

I love packing on the toppings here because I can. You can eat this pizza every day and not feel guilty because the pizza crusts are very low-calorie and highly nutritious. Adding pesto, mushrooms, tomatoes, basil, goat cheese, and Beyond Meat sausage are some of my favorite ways to dress this pizza up.

Caulipower

Caulipower frozen pizzas have something for everyone. They are an all-inclusive brand. Their crusts are all gluten-free (yay for my Celiac-peeps!), and they also offer paleo crusts for all my no-grain friends out there! Deliciously satisfying and easy. The whole family will love this healthier pizza crust option. Just pop in the oven, slice, and eat!

Cappello's 

Shana de Urioste

I absolutely love Cappello's because of their paleo-friendly, gluten-free, frozen pizzas and when I'm at home, we eat this pizza almost every day! Allergic to dairy, too? No problem. Don't-want-no cheese? They've got you covered. On top of their cheese pizzas, they offer plain pizza crusts and sheep's milk pizza to satisfy those late-night-movie-night cravings. Their crusts are made out of extremely pure ingredients, too, like almond flour and cage-free eggs. No guilt and delicious!

The Active Elena's Paleo Cassava Flour Pizza Recipe

Shana de Urioste

Just look at that homemade crust consistency. It looks and tastes like fluffy cloud bread. And it's healthy, too? And you get to look like a professional chef in little-to-no time? What. A. Deal.

Shana de Urioste

So the next time you are craving some pizza (which is probably today, because who doesn't want to eat pizza every day...), try these instead. I promise they will leave you deliciously satisfied and properly nourished!