Rice cakes are an amazing easy snack to experiment with, the options are endless. Not only are they cheap and low in carbs and calories, but you can basically make them into a quick treat for whatever mood your stomach is in. Try out these easy rice cake recipes with ingredients you’re bound to have laying around your apartment or dorm room that will help satisfy any cravings you have throughout the day.

1. Greek style

Photo by Brittany Meister, Edited by Christina Vitellas

We’re taking your taste buds to a different country with this Greek style rice cake. Slather on some hummus (we used plain but you can jazz it up with roasted red pepper or garlic) and top it with spinach, cucumbers and feta cheese. This snack has all the right kind of crunch & texture to satisfy that post-class hunger.

2. PB and Banana

Peanut butter and banana is a staple, right? Grab your favorite kind of nut butter and chop up a banana to top. Add some honey like we did for an extra hint of sweetness, and some cinnamon if you feel like it.

3. Sweet and Salty

I always crave something a little sweet and salty before bed. This is the perfect combination. Half peanut butter, half Nutella, and sprinkled with crushed pretzels... it was meant to be, lemme tell ya. You’re sweet tooth and stomach will both be feeling satisfied after this treat.

4. Holy Guacamole

This rice cake is the perfect pre-class energy source with healthy fats from the guacamole with lots of staying power. Either smash up your own avocado or spread on some guac, top with your fav veggies, some salt, and BAM you’re ready to take on the day.

5. Kiwi Surprise

A healthier alternative to craving your sweet tooth. Loaded with nonfat greek yogurt and kiwi (a totally amazing and underestimated fruit), you’ve got yourself a snack packed with healthy proteins and carbohydrates.

Now that you’ve got 5 rice cake recipes that will satisfy any craving, enjoy one of these or try adding a unique twist and making your own signature rice cake for a new go to as a staple snack.