We all know Halloween is really about 3 things: dressing up in the perfect costume, experiencing anything spooky, and drinking at Halloween parties (if you're of legal age, of course). So why not combine 2/3?

I'm going to give you 3 spooky alcoholic drink recipes to make for your friends--or for yourself, I don't judge here--this Halloween. And let me tell you--they're so good, cheap, and easy that it's scary. 

Caramel Apple Sangria

• 1 750 ml bottle Pinot Grigio
  • 1 cup caramel flavored vodka
  • 6 cups apple cider
  • 2 medium apples cored and chopped
Emily Rice

This recipe tastes like an adult caramel apple that includes fun fall colors. This is perhaps the easiest of the recipes--you just gotta dump it all together. 

All you have to do is stir the wine, apple cider, and vodka together in a large pitcher. Add the apples either to each individual glass or just throw them in the pitcher as well. Now you have a crisp, delicious, and festive drink that everyone will love. 

Final Result:

Emily Rice

Witch's Brew Cocktail

• Prep Time:1 min

• 1 6 oz package lime gelatin
  • 2 cups boiling water
  • 3 cups chilled pineapple juice
  • 1 2 liter bottle lemon-lime soda
  • 2 cups chilled vodka
Emily Rice

This drink has a few more steps than the sangria, but it's still super easy and just as festive-looking. 

You're going to pour the gelatin mix into a large bowl, and slowly stir in boiling water. Stir until the gelatin is completely dissolved. Let it cool before you stir in the rest of the ingredients, and ta-da! Now you have a cocktail that even the Sanderson sisters would approve of. 

#SpoonTip: If you pour the drink into an ice tray and let it freeze overnight, it also turns into a deliciously boo-ze frozen treat

Final Result:

Emily Rice

Candy Corn Punch

• Prep Time:1 min

• 1/3 the glass pineapple chunks
  • 1/3 the glass orange soda
  • 1 shot vodka
  • dollop whipped cream
  • candy corn
Emily Rice

Another easy drink and perhaps the one with the cutest presentation, I give you: candy corn punch.

You just have to fill up 1/3 of the glass with pineapple chunks, pour in the shot of vodka, and then fill up the rest of the glass with orange soda. Finish it off with a dollop of whipped cream and some candy corn sprinkled on top. Then you're left with a drink that (vaguely) resembles the appearance of candy corn and tastes just as sweet and delicious. 

Final Result: 

Emily Rice

There you have it. 3 spooky boo-ze recipes to satisfy your inner Halloween-lover. Whether you make them just for yourself or for your coven, they'll be sure to make you scream.