What better way to celebrate Memorial Day than with some red, white, and blue Firecracker Popsicle shots? This boozy recipe was inspired by your favorite Firecracker Popsicles and they taste even better. By layering sprite, vodka, Grenadine, and Blue Curacao, you can satisfy your popsicle cravings while getting a little buzzed at the same time. Serve these at any party and I promise everyone will have a good time.

Firecracker Shots

• Cook Time:0

• 1/3 oz. Sprite
  • 1/3 oz. Vodka lemon flavored recommended
  • 2/3 oz. Blue Curacao
  • 2/3 oz. Grenadine
beer
Sidney Uttam

Gather the ingredients and mix the Sprite and Vodka together. Chill the Sprite-Vodka mixture for 30 minutes.

wine, whisky, ice, soda, liquor, beer, alcohol
    Sidney Uttam

Pour the Sprite-Vodka mixture into a 2 oz. shot glass.

wine, alcohol, coffee, ice, water
    Sidney Uttam

Slowly pour the Blue Curacao on top of a spoon, so it drizzles down the sides and onto the vodka.

ice, beer, tea, coffee, water
    Sidney Uttam

Carefully pour the Grenadine on the spoon, so it drips down the side of the shot glass.

gin, tequila, beer, liquor, alcohol, ice, cocktail, vodka, water
    Sidney Uttam

Serve.

ice
    Sidney Uttam

With such a sweet, fruity aftertaste, you may need to keep track of how many of these boozy drinks you are consuming. The best part is you won't even need a chaser. These shots are the perfect excuse to show off some of your bartending skills and impress a crowd. They are perfect for Memorial Day, Fourth of July, or any other patriotic themed holiday.