Some students are interested in the "night life" in Greenville. I don't know about you, but I am more interested in the "dessert life" of Greenville. Here are the best desserts in Greenville according to a dessert enthusiast.

1. Donuts from The Donut Experiment

chocolate, doughnut, sprinkles, cream, cake
Lexi Nickens

These aren't your typical boring glazed or chocolate covered donuts you are used to. These donuts are customized by you to fit your taste bud needs to the tee. From bacon to peanut butter drizzle, the topping choices are endless. These donuts are worth every calorie. 

2. Milkshakes from Grill Marks

cake, ice, ice cream, cream, chocolate
Jayna Goldstein

Grill Marks is not just known for their burgers, but for their famous milkshakes, receiving "The Best Milkshake in the State" award. From salted caramel and heath bar crunch to chocolate brownie crack, you are sure to find a flavor that will make your mouth water. They even offer beer shakes if you are into that! 

3. Rolled Ice Cream from Creme Shack

cake, chocolate, cream, sprinkles, ice, ice cream
Cassidy Rizza

It is time to hop on the rolled ice cream bandwagon and try the rolled ice cream at Creme Shack. Not only will you get a prime Snapchat story, but you will be able to indulge in this new phenomenon with toppings of your choice. 

4. SnoBalls from Pelican's 

yogurt, dairy product, sweet, mango, milk, cream, ice
Jillian Eisel

Calling all snow cone lovers: Pelican's is a must for that warm spring day. Offering over 100 delicious flavors, Pelican's is an adorable, colorful snow cone shack complete with picnic tables for you and your friends to enjoy. 

5. Funnel Cake from FunnelDeliciou

butter, chocolate
Jessie Daley

A bite of one of these funnel cakes will have you on Cloud 9. Warm, fried, gooey topped with powdered sugar... What else could you ask for? They even offer specialty funnel cakes such as S'mores and Reese's. *enter heart eyes emoji here*

6. Bundt Cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes

chocolate, cake
Hannah Bettis

If you have never tried a bundt cake, I recommend dropping whatever you are doing and heading to 101 Verde Blvd right now. This is not a drill. These cakes melt in your mouth with flavors such as red velvet, cinnamon swirl and chocolate chocolate chip.

7. Homemade ice cream from Sidewall

coffee, sweet, ice cream, chocolate, dairy product, milk, ice, cream
Torey Walsh

Everyone knows and loves Sidewall for their delicious pizza, but have you tried their homemade ice cream? Call ahead and see what their flavor of the day is. You won't regret it!

8. Cupcakes from The Chocolate Moose Bakery 

chocolate
Laura Bailey

These cupcakes are the real deal and made freshly every morning. There are a variety to choose from, along with a special flavor of the day. You will not be disappointed.

9. Shmores from Kitchen Sync

chocolate, cream, ice, ice cream
Gabby Phi

This masterpiece is described on their menu as "chocolate blackout cake with ice cream, salted caramel, toasted marshmallow and graham cracker crumble." Need I say more

10. Milkshakes from Cook Out

If you have never been to Cook Out, I highly doubt you are a Furman student. I know this is an obvious one, but after a night out, all my friends and I ever want is one of the 46 flavors of deliciousness that is a Cook Out milkshake. (My personal fave is peanut butter with extra Reese's) 

So there you have it, the 10 best desserts in Greenville, South Carolina. If reading this article made you hungry, start your dessert journey now!