Sick of the dining hall, and looking to expand your horizons off-campus? Well, this week is the perfect time to do so. Starting Monday, February 20th (although a few restaurants have already started) and running through the 26th, some of Winston-Salem's most popular eateries will be offering $20 and $30 specials as part of the city's annual Restaurant Week. Support local businesses and save money; it's a no-brainer.  

Check out this list of just a few of many participating restaurants, and take advantage of these amazing deals while you can. 

1. Burger Batch

This hip new burger joint is offering a $20 special that includes any of their craft burgers with a side of fries and a milkshake.

2. The Porch

Squad up for a taco platter, a basket of avocado fries, and a killer margarita all for $20. 

3. Mission Pizza

Who can say no to a pizza special? Dine on your choice of two pizzas, or opt for one pizza, a side and a dessert, both options going for just $30.

4. Mozelle's 

Anyone who's been to Mozelle's can tell you it is definitely Winston-Salem bucket list worthy. Pay $30 and you can get a starter, a choice of four entrees, like their blackened trout or filet mignon, and a dessert, such as a seasonal cobbler or creme brûlée. 

5. Mooney's Mediterranean Cafe

If you're looking for something casual, yet gourmet, then Mooney's is your place. This week you can get a shared appetizer plate (hummus and pita, or fried cauliflower), a choice of three entrees and a baklava dessert for $30. 

6. Quanto Basta

QB is perfect for when you want to feel fancy without breaking the bank. Their "Discovery for Two" special includes salumi and cheese to to start, a caprese salad, fettuccine John Angelo to share, and a tiramisu all for $30. 

7. Spring House

Typically known as a splurge, at Spring House you can order a soup or salad, fried chicken and waffles, and a warm bread pudding for an unbeatable $20. Or, opt for the "Winter's Bounty," which comes with shrimp and crab beignets, your choice of a soup or salad, and their pork shank all for just $30.

8. Sweet Potatoes

Dine at this local favorite and with just $30 you can get a winter greens salad, pork shank, and their mouthwatering white chocolate bread pudding. 

9. Krankies Coffee

If you're ballin on a budget, Krankies has you covered. Their $20 "Dinner for Two" special includes two of their late night burgers with a side of fries and a milkshake to share.