The milkshake has been a traditional American dessert for decades, but in the age of Instagram it's been majorly upgraded. Thanks to its over the top milkshakes, New York City's Black Tap has become a household name.  The "crazy shakes"  combine different flavors and tons of toppings to create a dessert that people are willing to wait two hours in line for.  Not sure you have the time?  This new food truck is here to answer your ice cream prayers.

Let's Hit the Road

After the overwhelming success of the multiple Black Tap restaurant locations, the company is bringing its famous shakes to the streets. Two food trucks have emerged in New York City, both called Shakes by Black Tap. According to Delish, one truck will reside in the Central Park area, while the other will be around South Street Seaport. 

Grab Your Straw

The downtown truck offers three delicious shakes: strawberry shortcake, bam bam (featuring Fruity Pebbles and Nerds), and cookies 'n creme supreme.  Each shake is loaded with toppings and whipped creme, making for the foodstagram to end all foodstagrams.

Whether you're a New York native or excited tourist, these new trucks are the perfect way to stay cool in the heat while majorly satisfying your sweet tooth.