Your weekly round up of events serving up free food to help you take advantage of all that college has to offer.

Graphic Courtesy of APASA

2014 APASA Night Market

Oct. 10 from 6:30-8:30 p.m.

Location: McCarthy Quad

Serving: Asian Food & Boba

Description:

“Take a break from studying for your classes and join APASA for a night of fun and games! We’re bringing the traditional night market scene to the USC campus for you to experience!

Come out to McCarthy Quad and join us in a traditional Taiwanese night market! There will be awesome food, games, prizes, and performances! Click “join” in order to get updates about the details of the night market! ALL ARE WELCOME!”

10694417_692498827509264_7587456997201640804_o

AT&T “See It To Believe It Tour”

Oct. 6 from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.

Location: McCarthy Quad

Serving: Snow Cones

Description:

“On October 6, USC Special Events Committee is bringing AT&T to USC. Come to enjoy and play with all they have to offer. Did we mention that there are FREE snow cones and a FREE photobooth?”

Graphic by Maddie Lees

Political Involvement Fair

Oct. 7 at 11 a.m.-1 p.m.

Location: McCarthy Quad

Description:

“Come to McCarthy Quad on October 7 from 11AM-1PM to learn from all of the politically involved groups on campus and how to get involved in politics on campus. USC Political Student Assembly, Unruh Politics, USC College Republicans, and the USC College Democrats will be just a few of the featured organizations. AND, FREE FOOD will be served!”

10548093_1509092219333108_4030324511275358256_o

Tommy Talks Speaker Ceremony Launch

Oct. 11 at  8 p.m.

Location: Annenberg Innovation Lab

Description:

“Come be inspired by our first round of incredible speakers. With fresh perspectives, innovative ideas, and fascinating backgrounds, these talks are not to be missed!

Doors open at 7:15PM.
Food and drinks will be provided.
Seats are limited so R.S.V.P. to reserve yours at: contact@tommytalks.org”