Zoinks! Calling all meddling kids, and mystery solvers! Krispy Kreme is collaborating with Scooby-Doo and the gang this Halloween. Shops across the United States are featuring limited-edition Scooby-Doo Krispy Kreme doughnuts.

“We’ve asked Scooby-Doo™ and his friends to solve ‘The Case of the Disappearing Doughnuts’ because it seems like whenever we put out a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts, they vanish almost immediately,” said Dave Skena, Global Chief Brand Officer for Krispy Kreme.

The project launched on October 9, and it will go on until the clock strikes midnight on Halloween. When it comes to anything spooky and campy, Scooby-Doo is the perfect franchise to work with, especially with snack and food enthusiasts like Shaggy and Scooby.

Fans of the Mystery Gang can enjoy these four doughnuts packed in a purple customized Scooby-Doo Box:

Scooby Dooby-Doo: An Original Glazed doughnut dipped in blue icing, decorated with lime green icing swirls, orange cake batter buttercream, and topped with a chocolate piece of Scooby Doo.

Mystery Machine: An Original Glazed doughnut dipped in chocolate icing and chocolate sprinkles, decorated with lime green icing and a chocolate piece of the iconic Mystery Machine.

Spooky Monster Cookies N’ Kreme: A doughnut filled with Oreo Cookies n’ Kreme filling, dipped in purple icing, decorated with Oreo pieces, black chocolate icing, and a monster chocolate piece from the franchise.

Jinkies! Halloween Orange Sprinkle: An Original Glazed doughnut dipped in orange icing and decorated with a spooky Halloween sprinkle blend. 

But the fun doesn’t stop there. On Friday the 13th, buy a dozen doughnuts of your choice, and get a dozen of glazed doughnuts for 13 cents! They’re also offering guests one free doughnut of choice if they walk into the shop in their Halloween costume.

The Scooby-Doo Doughnuts are available for pickup and delivery via the app and website. They’re also available at Walmart, Kroger, and Food Lion locations, as well as these stores near you.