There is a Facebook page called "Bring Whataburger to Oxford Mississippi" popping up on everyone's news feed. If enough likes are met, Whataburger will come to Ole Miss. Whataburger has still made no comment, but hopefully they will see the well over 2,000 likes the page has achieved so far and see how desperate we really are.

Whataburger is known for their classic options like the Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit, breakfast taquitos, the Avocado Bacon Burger, the Patty Melt, and of course, the classic Whataburger. 

The options below are what we could have if Whataburger came: 

1. The Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit (The Holy Grail) 

This Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit, also referred to as a HBCB, is better than anything on Cookout's menu, trust me. Crispy fried chicken dowsed in honey butter, all sandwiched between a warm biscuit. What more could you ask for?

2. Breakfast Taquitos 

Breakfast taquitos are perfect for any morning meal before class. They're easy and on the go and come in many different flavors, including potato (the best in my opinion). 

3. The Avocado Bacon Burger

If you're in a burger mood, but want something a little different- this is the choice for you. With toast on either side of a patty and bacon avocado, this combination is mouth watering. What girl doesn't love avocado? 

4. The Patty Melt

The patty melt is a game changer. It is essentially a cheeseburger covered with cheese in-between two pieces of toasts; its a Whataburer favorite and classic. 

5. The Whataburger

Obviously you know this burger is good if the company is named after it, this is the Whataburger. This perfect combination of burger patty, cheese, lettuce, onion, tomato, and whatever condiments you like (I recommend spicy ketchup) is life changing. You must try this. 

Hopefully Whataburger will see the need of Ole Miss student's desire to have them in Oxford, it would be well appreciated.