Is anyone else literally so excited for the Five Nights at Freddy’s? I know I am. You wouldn’t believe the scream I scrumpt when I was looking through the Insomnia Cookies’ website to see that it was offering a thing called the Freddy Fazbear’s Cookie Pizza! I immediately knew I had to have it. So, I did. Let me tell you all about it.

What is Five Nights at Freddy’s?

The Five Nights at Freddy’s movie is based on a horror video game franchise about animatronics in a pizzeria that try to kill you (the lore is very complicated so I won’t hash it all out here) that came out about ten years ago and has been increasing in popularity, enough to get a movie. And of course, movies get brand deals. This is where Insomnia Cookies comes in.

Gray Wynns

Insomnia has a cookie pizza?

The Freddy Fazbear Cookie Pizza is basically a cookie cake with several options you can choose from to make up the ‘crust’ and the toppings. For mine, I ordered the ‘crust’ to be chocolate chip cookie, the topping to be double chocolate chunk with buttercream frosting (instead of cream cheese) piped nicely around the edges, a caramel sauce (the other option was chocolate), and brownie pieces and sprinkles on top.

The Freddy Fazbear cookie pizza is listed as $26.75 on the website for my local Insomnia Cookies, but added toppings like the brownie bites and sprinkles are two dollars for each, so my total came out to around $30 with added taxes.

Insomnia Cookies posted about the arrival of the cookie pizza on its Instagram on October 18. Five Nights at Freddy’s has quite a religious following (points at myself) so you better believe people are getting excited. On the Reddit page r/fivenightsatfreddys, user Kirbo300 says “Ok so I literally didn't know what insomnia cookies were before this but I must eat the FNAF cookie before I die.”

Now before you go running off to get one, keep in mind the special part here is the novelty box, although it may not be available at all locations. So if you’re really in it for the memorabilia, maybe ask if they have it first. Just my advice from one fan to another.