Personally, when I watch most of the awards shows on tv, I tend to pay more attention to what the guests are wearing, as opposed to what awards they’re receiving. But this year, most of their gala gowns had my stomach growling for even more than just some popcorn.

Katy Perry’s Strawberry Slip Gown

Golden Globes

Photo courtesy of popsugar.com

She may like the taste of your cherry chapstick, but her dress made me want some strawberry ice cream. I’ll take two scoops, please. Find out which ice cream flavor you should buy according to your zodiac sign here.

Golden Globes

Photo courtesy of recipehubs.com

Jane Fonda’s Cake-Like Couture

Golden Globes

Photo courtesy of popsugar.com

This one takes the cake… literally. Although she was slightly overwhelmed by the intense ruffling, she managed to pull off this outfit with simple accessories. I’d skip the dress, but I’ll take a slice of that cake. If you’re looking for even more ways to eat more cake, we’ve got you covered.

Golden Globes

Photo courtesy of modernwedding.com.au

Amy Schumer’s Black & White Gown

Golden Globes

Photo courtesy of popsugar.com

Amy Schumer’s dress was just like her humor – black & white, and all out there. She kept it plain and simple, yet elegant, just like the plain and simple craving I had for these cookies.

Golden Globes

Photo courtesy of ilovedessert.tumblr.com

Jennifer Lopez’s Lemon Gown

Golden Globes

Photo courtesy of popsugar.com

Her dress definitely stood out, just like the awkward growling of my stomach when I started thinking about these lemon bars. You can make your own with this recipe.

Golden Globes

Photo by Mark Zhang

Brie Larson’s Glittery Getup

Golden Globes

Photo courtesy of popsugar.com

What’s the best way to celebrate an award? Bubbly. What did Brie’s dress look like? Bubbly. I guess you could say she was prepared for the occasion, unlike me, who only had water, a dining hall smoothie, and a bottle of Sprite in my dorm room fridge… oops. If you want to celebrate the awards too, just make these champagne Jell-O shots.

Golden Globes

Photo courtesy of satosushiedwards.com

After watching all of these dresses go down the red carpet, the only way I could satisfy my cravings and obnoxiously loud stomach, was to munch on some ice cream, cake, and cookies. Let’s just say, I watched the Golden Globes Snapchat feed from the gym the next morning.