Get ready for a delicious journey that will reveal a tempting selection of National Taco Day deals — oh, and it’s going to keep you craving tacos for the rest of the year. What better way to celebrate on Wednesday, October 4 than with a tantalizing array of offers and freebies that will satisfy your taco cravings? Whether your preference for tacos — beef, chicken, crunchy, soft, or cauliflower — these deals are guaranteed to satisfy your cravings while keeping your wallet happy.

In order to celebrate National Taco Day in style with these tempting offers, mark your calendars, gather your taco-loving buddies, and get set.

Taco Bell

This upcoming day has a special offer for Taco Bell lovers. Two crunchy tacos and two Nacho Cheese Doritos Locos Tacos are included in the tempting $5 Gift Set.

Rubios

When you go to Rubio’s and order a drink, you will also get a delicious complimentary taco. To honor National Taco Day, this delectable combination is perfect!

Hurricane Grill & Wings

With an exclusive treat fit for two, Hurricane Grill & Wings is joining the celebration. When you purchase one taco and two drinks, you will receive a free taco (!!!).

Chronic Tacos

Prepare to take advantage of this irresistible deal from Chronic Tacos. You can get a complimentary taco on this tasty day between the hours of 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. The best part? Chicken, al pastor, carnitas, and Beyond Beef are just a few of the selections available to you.

Chuy's

When you order any dine-in entrée at Chuy’s, you’ll receive a crispy beef taco for just $1. Additionally, they provide $1 margarita floaters and $5 top-shelf tequila shots.

Fuzzy's Taco Shop

You’re in for a treat if you’re lucky enough to have Fuzzy's Tacos nearby. They’re offering a delectable deal with tacos priced at $1.50 all day. Both dine-in and takeout orders are available for this promotion. Who’d even want to miss out on this?