It’s almost Thanksgiving… and you know what that means. Some may answer turkey, stuffing or gravy, but for me, this time of year means a different type of Hunger Games. That’s right, it’s the final installment of my favorite movie series and I am just jumping with excitement. But what is going to the movies without snacks?

Hunger Games

GIF courtesy of popsugar.com

Hopefully this list of what each character would eat at the premiere will hold you over:

1. Katniss Everdeen: Pop Rocks

Hunger Games

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

Katniss never fails to surprise us, just like pop rocks. She may seem benign, but she is fierce.

2. Cinna: M&Ms

Hunger Games

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

Cinna is so sweet and loving; nobody can hate him. Unfortunately, we lost him during the last film, just like we often lose our favorite little chocolate candies.

3. Gale: Popcorn

Hunger Games

Gale is buttery and delicious (looking), but can be a bit salty and sassy. We gotta love him though because, like, look at those eyes.

4. Effie Trinkett: Sour Patch Kids

Hunger Games

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

First they’re sour. Then they’re sweet. That’s exactly how we feel about Effie. She may seem like a pretentious crazy woman from the Capital, but she really grows to care about Katniss and Peeta and even ends up in District 13 with them. Her colorful outfits and hair are always fun too.

5. Haymitch: Milky Way

Hunger Games

Photo courtesy of tumblr.com

Haymitch is in his other world, way out of our galaxy. He is hard to get to know and standoffish like the chocolate outer coating, but once you get to know him he is really sweet, just like the gooey caramel inside Milky Ways.

6. Peeta Mellark: Buncha Crunch

Hunger Games

GIF courtesy of www.tumblr.com

No matter how much candies change and transform, Buncha Crunch is a classic. However, Katniss always seems to be cleaning up Peeta’s mess, just as Buncha Crunch get messy at the movies. Whatever, we still love them.

7. President Snow: Mike and Ikes

Hunger Games

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

Nobody actually likes Mike and Ikes, but they always seem to be in the display case. Similarly, President Snow is very hated but nobody has the audacity to usurp him. Not to mention, he’s just super creepy.

#SpoonTip: Gather up these snacks and sneak them into your bag before you head to the premiere to avoid the lines and overpricing at the movies. May the odds be ever in your favor.