There was an article previously written about what you should drink according to your major, but here are some additional subjects for y’all to check out.

From liberal arts to science and technology, every major has a type — and whether you’re willing to admit it or not, you’ll find yourself discussing yesterday’s lesson with people in your major more often than not.

Here’s a list of what drink you’ll be caught holding in your hand at a bar on Thirsty Thursday (or just hanging around your apartment, stressing about said major).

Accounting: $1 Drafts

major

Photo by Jennifer Lee

You guys know your way around money. Whether it’s a $1 draft or $3 pint on a Thirsty Thursday, you know where and how to save some change.

Anthropology: Beer Flight

major

Photo courtesy of @ironhillbrewery on Instagram

You guys like to understand many cultures from the outside and inside points of view, so a beer flight gives you the chance to try a few different brews in one shot.

Communications: Barefoot Bubbly

major

Photo courtesy of @barefootwine on Instagram

Otherwise known as “English gone corporate,” you guys are Jacks of all trades. This stuff comes in tons of different flavors and looks great in an Instagram post, which is why Barefoot Bubbly is the drank for you.

Computer Science: Fireball Shots

major

These babies are so easy to go down that you don’t need a chaser. Your major is full of math and science, so it’s no wonder you go wild. You need a good night when you can get one.

Criminal Justice: Bourbon

major

Photo courtesy of @jimbeamofficial on Instagram

All-American and to the point. You guys are no nonsense and like to get shit done.

Fashion Merchandising: The Cosmopolitan

major

You guys all grew up wanting to be just like Carrie Bradshaw (and were totally inspired by her crazy, early 2000s style). The Cosmo might be a little outdated, but it’s a staple for the fashion-obsessed.

Marketing: Jack and Coke

major

Photo courtesy of cincovidas.com

You guys like like a good brand when you see it. Coca-Cola and Jack Daniels are long standing and trusted, that’s why a Jack and Coke is for you.

Music: Music Mogul Drank

major

Photo courtesy of @nickiminaj on Instagram

50 Cent’s Effen Vodka, Jay Z’s cognac, D’ussé, Justin Timberlake’s Sauza 901 Tequila, and Diddy’s Cîroc Vodka are just a few options. These liquors might seem like a splurge, but supporting these music icons is important to you guys. And if you don’t feel like reaching for the hard stuff, you can always grab a Land Shark in support of Jimmy Buffet or a MYX Moscato sparkling wine in support of Nicki Minaj.

Pre-Law: Dirty Martini

major

You guys get down to business, with a little shade. A dirty martini is the drink to help you guys unwind while still being on your A-game.

Philosophy: Absinthe

major

Photo courtesy of notcot.com

Absinthe drives some intense thoughts, so you guys will feel like normal. Since it was made legal in the US in 2007, it’s no longer impossible to get your hands on some Absinthe, although the modern stuff isn’t hallucinogenic.

Psychology: Blueberry Vodka

major

Photo courtesy of @stoli on Instagram

Blueberries have been proven to help with memory so you could say that putting this stuff on the rocks and kicking back is kinda like studying (hey, it’s college, no one is gonna call you out).

Physics: Jäger Bomb

major

This drink has a process: drop the shot of Jäger in a glass filled with Red Bull and chug. This drink will keep you up for a night of partying after a hell of a week, and you can probably also explain the physics behind why the glass makes a splash.

Spanish: Kalimotxo

major

GIF by Max Bartick

You guys love your major, and want to immerse yourselves in the many cultures this one language has to offer. Kalimotxos, popular in Spain, are made up of half wine and half Coke.

Theatre Arts & Dance: Homemade Moonshine

major

Photo by Bari Blanga

Ya’ll are a creative bunch and you know sometime, somewhere you’ve had someone’s homemade apple pie moonshine out of a mason jar.

Whether you’re out on a Friday night, or taking a break from studying by watching your favorite show, raise your class to avoiding your student loans.

major