We all know that feeling—you and your friends make plans to go out to eat, but you can't decide where you want to go when the time comes. Then everyone sits staring at each other, waiting for someone else to come up with an idea of where to go. In your mind you try to go over every restaurant nearby, but you continue to draw a blank. The next time you find yourself in this situation, here is what chain to eat at based on your favorite Office character. 

Michael Scott—Hooters 

No explanation necessary. #ifyouknowyouknow

Dwight Schrute—Sweetgreen

Do you enjoy the finer things in life (beet farms, beet bed and breakfasts, beet wines, bears or battlestar galactica)? If your favorite character is the enigma that is Dwight Schrute, Sweetgreen is the place for you! Nothing says Dwight quite like a "Beets + Goat Cheese" salad! 

Jim Halpert—Olive Garden

"When you're here you're family," and Jim Halpert is the definition of a family man. Olive Garden's menu is packed with everyone's favorites; from lasagna, to chicken parm, to fettuccini alfredo, to the incredible dessert selection. You can't go wrong with a menu like that, just like you can't go wrong with Jim Halpert.

Pam Beesly—Chili's 

Chili's is for every occasion, whether it is celebrating a "Dundee", meeting clients, or getting permanently banned from a restaurant. Chili's features American classics, and Pam is definitely an American classic. If Pam is your favorite character, head to Chili's and enjoy a skillet chocolate chip cookie for Pam. 

Ryan Howard—The Capital Grille

When coming in as a temp, Ryan is a quiet character. Over the course of the show, however, Ryan evolved to be come the ~bougiest~ character on the show. If Ryan is your favorite character, enjoy a nice steak dinner, because Ryan would want you to enjoy the nicer things in life. 

Andy Bernard—The Yard House

There is nothing Andy Bernard likes doing more than discussing his days at Cornell. The Yard House would be the perfect place for Andy to sit at the bar for a few hours recounting each and every detail of the good old days to the bartender. If your favorite Office character is Andy, grab a drink and your favorite menu item with some friends to reminisce on old times, just like Andy would have wanted. 

Stanley Hudson—Auntie Anne's 

No one loves pretzel day quite like Stanley. But at Auntie Anne's, everyday is pretzel day! Make Stanley proud by heading to an Auntie Anne's to celebrate a pretzel day of your own. 

Kevin Malone—Taco Bell 

Why waste time say lot word when [gif] do trick?

Meredith Palmer—Buffalo Wild Wings 

Meredith likes what she likes and she is not ashamed of. She's also not afraid to dig in and get her hands dirty, which is why if Meredith is your favorite character you're going to Buffalo Wild Wings. Meredith would be just one of the guys, digging into a giant pile of wings while the game is on at the bar.  

Angela Martin—Chick-fil-A

There is one thing that Angela values more than her cats—her religious values. Angela would support the strong Christian values of Chick-fil-A and that they are not open on Sundays. If Angela is your favorite, hop in your car and get to your nearest Chick-fil-A (but obviously not on Sunday)!

Oscar Martinez—Starbucks 

Oscar is the most levelheaded one in the office. He brings everyone back to reality and knocks a little sense into the shenanigans that are the Office. Oscar's membership in the "finer things club" means he would go for the nicest (and most expensive) cup of coffee. Similarly, a quality cup of coffee in the morning will bring us all back to reality. If Oscar is your favorite character, grab yourself your favorite Starbucks concoction, and maybe even grab a cookie as well! 

Phyllis Lapin—IHOP

Phyllis is cute, innocent, and just wants everyone to be happy, just like pancakes and breakfast food. If Phyllis is your favorite character, grab the squad and head on over to IHOP. No one can be around sad people when you are getting breakfast food at any hour of the day.

Kelly Kapoor—The Cheesecake Factory 

With a menu so large and overwhelming, Kelly is everyone when the waiter comes to check on us and asks if we have questions. All of those options are perfect for any mood that you might find yourself in, and over the course of The Office we see a lot of different moods of Kelly. If Kelly is your favorite character, go order your favorite cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory! 

Toby Flenderson—Home

Toby has a hard time participating in company events because of the nature of Michael's hatred of him. I think that Toby would prefer a quiet night in having a peaceful dinner with his daughter. If your favorite character is Toby, head over to the grocery store and grab something to cook a delicious dinner at home! 

Creed Bratton—The Rainforest Cafe

Creed is arguably the strangest character on The Office, and it's hard to figure out what to make of him. Similarly, it is hard to know what exactly to make of the Rainforest Cafe. There's a lot going on and there are a lot of things to try to make sense of when visiting the Rainforest Cafe, just like there are many things to make sense of when it comes to Creed. This is why if Creed is your favorite character it's time to find your closest Rainforest Cafe!

The next time you and your friends are struggling to chose a place to eat, channel your favorite Office character to make the final decision. Maybe even grab your food to go, and bring it home to accompany (yet another) Office marathon!