All things food—trendy or just downright delicious—are great. But sometimes it's hard to keep up with all the new food out there. To help you stay in the know, here are four things in food news that you need to know about today.

TL; DR

+ There's a new rosé club and it will send you pink wine all summer long

+ Over 200 million eggs were recalled this weekend—yet another reason to have avocado toast for breakfast instead

+ Dunkin' Donuts has a new donut topped with Pop Rock-like candy, so candy for breakfast is officially acceptable, no? 

+ M&M's has a new Orange Creamsicle-like flavor because summer is coming, regardless of what mother nature has in store for us

Rosé Club Will Send You Lots of Pink Wine

Photo courtesy of Winc

Starting today, Winc is launching their members-only Summer Water Societé. It sounds pretty exclusive, but in reality, all you have to do is sign up and pay $350. As a member, you'll get six Summer Water Limited Edition Magnum bottles (big bottles of rosé) and 24 Summer Water Limited Edition droplets (mini bottles). Yes, $350 might sound like a lot, but think of it as an investment in your summer plans, because no sunny day is complete without endless rosé. 

You can sign up now through May 15 at summerwater.winc.com. Shipments of the vino are spread out through the summer from May to July, so each delivery will truly feel like a gift.

Over 200 Million Eggs Have Been Recalled

egg, Eggs, Fresh, carton, farmer's market
Caroline Ingalls

Put down the eggs! This weekend, a company recalled over 206 million eggs that came from one of their farms in North Carolina due to a salmonella outbreak. The FDA reported on Friday that the eggs may have been connected to 22 cases of salmonella infections, and had been shipped to nine states: Colorado, Florida, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia. 

If you have eggs in your fridge, check 'em out stat. According to the New York Times, they were sold to supermarkets (like Walmart) and restaurants (like Waffle House) under several brand names including Coburn Farms, Country Daybreak, Food Lion, Glenview, Great Value, Nelms and Sunshine Farms. Those recalled will have the plan number P-1065 printed on the carton, with packing dates ranging from Jan. 11 - April 12. 

If you think you may have a recalled carton, don't panic. They were recalled as a precaution and not all are guaranteed to have salmonella. Just take them back to the place you purchased them and you'll be issued a full refund.

Dunkin' Donuts' New Donut Uses Actual Candy as a Topping

Dunkin' Donuts is constantly on the brink of innovation. You want proof? Their May menu was recently leaked on Reddit (discovered by Fun107), and it features a Comet Candy Donut. Instagram user @junkbanter reports that the donut features cotton candy-flavored "popping candy" (like Pop Rocks) on a yeast donut. 

Other new items, according to the leaked menu, include a chocolate frosted heart-shaped donut filled with jelly, a Cosmic Pineapple Coolatta, a Cosmic Cotton Candy Coolatta, and a Smoked Sausage Breakfast Sandwich. The new stuff is set to hit menus on April 30, so mark your calendars. 

There's a New M&M's Flavor Inspired by Ice Cream

M&M is taking inspiration from a favorite summer treat—the Orange Creamsicle. Their latest flavor, Orange Vanilla Cream, is made with white chocolate. If they're anything like their Neapolitan flavor—turning a beloved ice cream into an M&M—these are going to be amazing. According to @junkbanter, Orange Vanilla Cream M&M's are sold exclusively at Dollar General, so stock up now.