You’ve probably already heard about the upcoming Full House spin-off Netflix series, so I don’t have to explain the new levels of excitement this news brought into my life — you already know. But before we look ahead, I say we look back and appreciate the one character who knew just what was up long before our food-obsessed generation came around.
Michelle Tanner, we grew up inspired by your foodie-ness. This one’s for you.
1. She knows that sometimes, words escape us in the presence of good food.
2. She isn’t ashamed to admit the crazy things food does to her mind.
3. She’s brutally honest with her food criticism.
4. She makes it clear that mealtimes are a priority in her life.
5. She could care less about what others think of her eating habits.
6. She recognizes that food holds great power.
7. She doesn’t compute “waiting” and “cake” in the same sentence.
8. She has felt the struggle of spending too much on sweets.
9. She’s been known on occasion to speak to her food.
10. She’s willing to risk getting in trouble for some cookie action.
11. She dabbles in cooking, even at her young age.
12. She incorporates food into daily conversation.
13. She knows that when it’s all said and done, dessert can be a game changer.
Think you’re a foodie like Michelle? Check out these related articles: