If you've ever had cream cheese, odds are it was from the Philadelphia Cream Cheese brand. Being one of the top brands of cream cheese on the market, with a variety of flavors, they have definitely made a name for themselves in this department. But as of recently, this popular cream cheese brand has stepped outside of their bubble and have started branching off in creating the perfect on-the-go snacks. Just in the past few months, Philadelphia has come out with not one, but TWO different snacks to satisfy any of your sweet and savory cravings. 

Bagel Chips and Cream Cheese Dip

As a New Jersey native, you can imagine my excitement for the new bagel chips. As depicted on their website, these snacks come in a pouch with one side dedicated to the multi-grain bagel chips while the other side is filled with the classic, irresistible Philadelphia cream cheese we all know and love. What makes this snack even better is that it doesn't come in just one flavor. Right off the bat, they're giving us four flavors of cream cheese to choose from: Garden Vegetable, Strawberry, Chive & Onion, and Brown Sugar & Cinnamon. With this kind of variety, there's really something for everyone. 

Cheesecake Refrigerated Snacks  

If you're in the mood for something on the sweeter side, you're in luck with Philadelphia's new cheesecake cup. Yes, you heard that right: Cheesecake in-a-cup. Does it get much better than that? These desserts feature a two-sided cup, with one side filled with creamy cheesecake and the other has a topping. Like the bagel chips, these toppings also come in a variety of flavors. Ranging from Cherry, Strawberry, Milk Chocolate, and Salted Caramel, they are sure to hit every craving possible. 

Whether you want something sweet, savory, or something in between, these new Philadelphia Cream Cheese snacks have exactly what you're looking for. Made from the cream cheese that everyone is already in love with, these snacks are definitely not going to disappoint. Kudos to you, Philadelphia.