The only thing fresher than the new year is Nabisco's constant stream of new Oreo flavors! It's time to get a sense of who you're going to be in 2018 and there's no better way than receiving a little positivity from your favorite cookies.

ARIES: Birthday Cake Oreo Cookies

This year you are ready to celebrate! Creme filled with sprinkles, you are colorful and sweet. Everyone will want you to spice up their get-together this year, so make sure to perfect your party trick!

You'll have to try this No Bake Golden Birthday Cake Oreo Cheesecake!

TAURUS: Brownie Batter Oreo Cookies

The rich and fullness of the chocolate in-between two marvelous cookies is a symbol of the good things to come for you in this new year! Look deep into situations to find the sweet side this year.

GEMINI: Golden Cookie Oreo Cookies

You love to walk to your own beat, a switch on the classic cookie lightens the look up to be a little more golden. You are set to shine this year, seize new opportunities and take risks at work or school.

CANCER: Cool Mint Oreo Cookies

You are consistently a fan favorite, freshening up the energy of everyone around you. The perfect combination of mint and chocolate is similar to your personality and dashing looks! Volunteer and offer that energy to new people around you in the new year.

Try making this Mint Oreo Layered Dessert!

LEO: Peanut Butter Oreo Cookies

Something about you feels so retro, you love reviving the old in the new year. Neat vintage clothes and music recorded before you were born should be cherished in 2018. Share these newly discovered relics and oddities with new friends who share your new passions. 

VIRGO: Double Stuff Oreo Cookie

You are known for being full of fun, always bringing extra laughs and smiles to the party. You are a classic hit with your flavors, always hitting a home run with jokes and style but going above and beyond in everything you do. Everyone appreciates your effort, so put them towards productive means this year!

LIBRA: Spring Oreo Cookies

You are a taste of sunshine year round! Straying from the classic cookie and creme combination, you pull off original flawlessly. Keep thriving in your bright colors and springtime spirit, you will reach maximum power during the early spring months this year.

SCORPIO: Classic Oreo Cookies

Right at your time of year everyone is winding down from summer, you're getting back to your basics! Nothing is ever really better than the original and you are the classic staple everyone loves.

Consider making these Easy Oreo Truffles!

SAGITTARIUS: S'mores Oreo Cookies

While you think that you may have always been a little under the radar, this is your year to shine. Beloved by those who know you, stepping out of your comfort zone this year will mean instant popularity and new opportunities of relationships! Keep working hard and being you, everything will come together this year.

CAPRICORN: Red Velvet Oreo Cookies

Always oozing with romance, this is the year it all pays off. Someone special is going to come into your life to appreciate your interesting tastes and style. A unique combination of charm and wit, you will be adored this year by friends and family as well.

AQUARIUS: Pumpkin Spice Oreo Cookies

Feeling a bit like a warm hug on a chilly day, you will provide comfort to those in your life. With your favorite bright, cozy sweater you will bring a smile to faces with your laugh and presence. Embrace the people in your life and reach out to old friends who you haven't heard from in a while. 

Consider trying these Cinnamon Bun Oreo Cheesecake Bars!

PISCES: Cookie Dough Creme Oreo Cookies

Everyone's guilty pleasure, you are meant to take bold decisions this year as everyone's secret love for you will take care of the loose ends. Your spunk lies in the middle of your personality, a charming and exciting surprise for all just getting to know you.