It's not a secret that everyone loves snacking. From chips to pretzels to candy, there's just something about digging our hands into a bag of our favorite treats, whether it's in front of the tv or cramming for exams. Summer is rapidly approaching, meaning you may be looking for healthier snack options in an attempt to get your ideal summer body. So you might ask yourself--is it possible to snack guilt free?

Beanito, a snack company, might be the answer. Based in Austin, Texas, Beanito believes that beans are better. Incredibly nutritious, but often overlooked, beans are a superfood that can simultaneously deliver great taste and crunch. Every Beanitos snack is packed with rich, delicious flavor and wholesome goodies such as fiber and antioxidants. 

Naturally, as a snack lover, I was a bit skeptical if something made out of beans could possibly taste good and still have the satisfying crunch of a normal snack. However, with lots of options, I was definitely able to find something that worked for me

White Bean Chips 

Emily Rice

Just as their names suggest, white bean chips are made with white beans, making them high in protein and fiber. Surprisingly, most of these taste pretty similar to regular tortilla chips (the hint of lime is my personal favorite). Non-GMO, corn-free and vegan friendly, pair these chips with your favorite dip or just eat them alone. You'll be sure to love them either way. 

Black Bean Chips 

Emily Rice

I'll admit, I'm a total sucker for black bean chips. Maybe it's due to the fact that they're healthier than the average chip, thus making me believe I have my life together just a little bit. Either way, these black bean chips are true to their names. They taste like classic black bean chips, however, much healthier for you. These even come in a skinny option and a honey chipotle BBQ flavor if you're feeling adventurous. 

Mac N' Cheese 

Emily Rice

Yes, you read that correctly--Mac N' cheese flavored snacks. Mac N' cheese is often thought of as an indulgent food. However, it doesn't have to be when it can be made of beans and full of goodies for your body, rather than just carbs and regrets. These snacks provide a great crunch and satisfy any cheese craving that you might have. 

There you have it-- apparently it is possible to snack guilt free. With summer rapidly approaching, and maybe a little bit of panicking about your ideal summer body, check out their snacks here to get started on guilt-free snacking.

Snacking doesn't have to be unhealthy, and it doesn't have to leave you feeling bloated or simply bad. Snacks can be made with good, wholesome ingredients that are good for your body. Beanitos is a great company that provides delicious flavored snacks that can still help you look like a snack.