Happy Cyber Monday! Whether you’re busy or feeling a little lazy, today is the perfect time to hop onto your computer and get ahead on holiday shopping or treat yourself to a deal on clothes, makeup, jewelry, shoes, electronics, and so much more. However, Cyber Monday is also the perfect time to get a treat from your favorite fast-food restaurant because many of them are offering discounts in celebration of today! Below are some popular food spots to try this Cyber Monday.

Baskin Robbins

Today is the last day to get the 20% discount for online orders and orders placed on their app with code HOLLY at select Baskin Robbins locations.

BJ’s Wholesale Club

If you don’t know BJ’s, it’s a great place to buy food and ingredients in bulk. This Cyber Monday, they are offering customers a $15 bonus card for every $50 gift card purchased on Nov. 27 and a $25 bonus card for every eGift card customers purchase. This offer is valid while supplies are available.

Carrabba’s

When customers buy any number of gift cards that add up to $50 anytime through Dec. 31, they will get a free $10 bonus card for any future visits to Carrabba’s.

Carvel

Customers buying $30 worth of Carvel gift cards on the ice cream shop’s website between Nov. 24 and Nov. 27 will also receive two $5 reward cards.

Cinnabon

Today is the last day for customers buying $25 worth of Cinnabon gift cards online to receive two $5 reward cards. Additionally, Cinnabon is offering free delivery at this time when you spend $15 or more on the Cinnabon app or website.

Cheesecake Factory

With the purchase of $50 worth of gift cards online through the end of the year (Nov. 24 through Dec. 31), customers will receive a $15 bonus card.

Dunkin’

Through the month of November, Dunkin’ is offering customers a free medium cold brew with any purchase (!!!), a free medium hot or iced chai latte with any purchase, 2x bonus points when you order a Wake-Up Wrap, and 100 bonus points on Mobile Mondays when you order ahead on the app.

Golden Coral

Through Jan. 7, Golden Coral is running a deal that when customers purchase $50 worth of gift cards, they’ll receive a $10 bonus card.

Long John Silvers

Today only, Long John Silvers is offering its customers the option to get Fish & Fries for $2.99 when ordering online.

Moe’s Southwest Grill

When you order $30 worth of Moe’s gift cards or e-gift cards online until Nov. 28, you will receive three $5 rewards to use for online orders between Jan. 1 and Feb. 28. However, it's one $5 reward per order.

Panera

Today, customers can order off the Panera app and receive a cup of soup for 50% off with code SOUPSEASON.

Red Lobster

When customers purchase a $50 gift card online or in person between Nov. 24 and Nov. 27, they will receive five $10 off coupons that can be used for online orders or in-person meals of $40 or more between January and May 2024.

Shake Shack

Starting today through Dec. 27, Shake Shack locations, excluding those in airports and stadiums, will gift customers a $5 bonus card with the purchase of every $25 gift card online or in person.

Smashburger

Today, Smashburger is offering customers a $15 bonus coupon to use in-store for any future purchases when they buy a $60 gift card.

Sonic

Stop in at Sonic today to purchase their famous corn dogs for just 50 cents.

Yogurtland

Today only, Yogurtland is offering customers a $5 bonus card with the purchase of a $25 gift card — there is a limit of four bonus cards per order. These are valid between Nov. 28 and Dec. 31 in-store only.