There are few things in this world better than a pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream. After a long day at work, class, or whenever you've a b*tch of a hangover on a Sunday morning, a pint is all you need to keep breathing. Ben and Jerry's has helped with as many, if not more, heartbreaks than booze has. However, perhaps the worst thing in the world is when you come back and someone has done the unthinkable: eaten your pint without asking. If this has ever happened to you, you know that in the moment, you feel anger, rage, and mostly betrayal. Well, now there's a solution.

The Lock

For our avid ice cream eaters, specifically those loyal to the Ben and Jerry's brand, you can now avoid this feeling forevermore. Now, you can purchase a lock for your Ben and Jerry's pints of ice cream with their own lock combination: the "Euphori-lock." Although this may seem outrageous the first time you see it (it was for me), you may really need this in your life. 

With the catchy slogan of "I'm terribly sorry, but there is no 'U' in my pint" on the side this product, this is a must have. This quote could not ring more true because Ben and Jerry's pints are not meant for the entire floor of a dorm; they are meant for one. 

coffee, stout, ale, beer
Connor Howe

This invention is all thanks to our creative friends working at Ben and Jerry's, who want to give their customers some protection over their products. You can now buy this product on Amazon and at select scoop shops across the country. So hurry up because these are going to go fast AF... Trust me on this one.