On January 2nd, Monday nights will once again be filled by the 21st season of "The Bachelor." Fans everywhere will cozy up once 8 pm rolls around, eager to watch yet another journey to find love. While there are many wine pairings to get you in the viewing mood, these new "Bachelor" wines will literally steal the show.

Introducing "The Bachelor" Wine Collection—three varieties of wines that will transport you to that first cocktail party. These California wines are the perfect viewing companion for die-hard fans. Even better, the names of each bottle are based on classic staples of the show.

The Wines

A bold Cabernet Sauvignon, "The Fantasy Suite," is as dark and passionate as the date it is named for. Anyone would be lucky to try the rich Chardonnay, "One on One," almost as lucky as if you received one of those coveted date cards. Lastly, the refreshing rosé wine, "The Final Rose," will have you as giddy as that lucky lady.

No one seems to eat on the show, but the contestants seem to always have a glass in hand. Now you can put yourselves in the shoes of those thirty, giddy contestants waiting around on the first night for their chance for some one-on-one time.

Even better, you can participate in a classic "Bachelor" drinking game. Your on point choice of beverage is sure to give you some serious creds on ladies' night.

Bachelor In Paradise GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

GIPHY on Giphy

Priced at only $15.95 a bottle, these are a steal. You can even opt for the Party Pack and get four of each bottle at once. Join in on the fun and get hammered along with those nervous ladies vying for Nick's heart. You'll be glad that you took your viewing party to the next level with these "Bachelor" wines just in time for the new season.

GIPHY on Giphy